BTC USD 83,523.3 Gold USD 4,121.66
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

The 8and8 method - free e-book for trading daily charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael dunbar

Freshie
Messages
5
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi,

This is my first post here but I've been trading forex for a good few years now.

I've written a simple e-book outlining one of the methods I've been using recently with a lot of success and I've attached it below for anyone interested.

The method uses the daily charts - best for those who can't spend a lot of time in front of the screen. The book is written with the new trader in mind, but anyone who's looking to use the daily charts more might find it useful too.

It comes with no promises of riches, just an outline of what worked for me and pointers to take it further. Feel free to post any questions or comments about the book here and I'll do my best to answer them.

I also operate a rebate service where traders with North Finance, 1-World Forex, Forex.com and FXCM receive free cash back on all their trades ($4/lot). The e-book includes links to my website.

Happy trading
Michael
 

Attachments

thanks mike
can u put template here.. thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13735
USD / JPY
157.405
GBP / USD
1.32547
USD / CHF
0.83172
USD / CAD
1.41775
EUR / JPY
179.025
AUD / USD
0.70161
Back
Top
Log in Register