bananaphone
Active+ Member
- Messages
- 2,894
- Joined
- Jan 15, 2011
- Messages
- 2,894
- Reaction score
- 19
- Points
- 25
Telexfee ni da start bau2 hancing ke ni ada wthdraw yg xlepas ni...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
TELEXFREE DID NOT TELL ANY OF US BUT I JUST WOKE UP TO TEXT MESSAGES OF PEOPLE TEXING ME THAT TELEXFREE JUST FILED BANKRUPCY! I DID NOT BELIEVE IT UNTIL I LOGGED INTO THE SITE AND IT IS THERE
- Chapter 11 in general
When a business is unable to service its debt or pay its creditors, the business or its creditors can file with a federal bankruptcy court for protection under either Chapter 7 or Chapter 11.
Sekarang semua tak dapat buat apa , login backoffice but cannot pay invoices / transfer / withdrawal.
Kesian pada new account yang baru register.