BTC USD 82,260.2 Gold USD 4,195.42
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

TelexFree - telextfree.com

Telexfee ni da start bau2 hancing ke ni ada wthdraw yg xlepas ni...
 
Ewallet News

11/04/2014 Please by advised, we are currently experiencing a delay in transferring funds to PFS cards. We apologize for the inconvenience and will resolve the issue as soon as possible.

11/04/2014 We, at Global eWallet, are in the process of moving all Telexfree accounts to another provider that will service members with a prepaid debit card. If you have a debit card already, no further action is required at this time. If not, you will be able to order a card through your eWallet shortly. In the meantime, all other available transactions will still continue to operate as normal. Thank you from the eWallet team.

Take note. tapi withdrawal saya minggu lepas masih belum masuk lagi.
 
last week tuesday withdrawal tunggu sampai sekarang pun tak ade dapat apa apa.. Started to worry ..
 
Banyak orang sudah question withdrawal on 1st April masih tak sampai ewallet lagi. " RED ALERT "

Lala Soto : Anyone get their money on ewallet yet? I'm still waiting...btw why can't we start our own thread here?

Harry Bretschneider : Not yet.

Indo Goost : wd 1 april 2014 , suppose to received 11 april 2014, but still waiting until now.
 
Site under maintenance
Sorry for the inconvenience but we're performing some maintenance at the moment.

— TelexFREE.
 
TELEXFREE DID NOT TELL ANY OF US BUT I JUST WOKE UP TO TEXT MESSAGES OF PEOPLE TEXING ME THAT TELEXFREE JUST FILED BANKRUPCY! I DID NOT BELIEVE IT UNTIL I LOGGED INTO THE SITE AND IT IS THERE

- Chapter 11 in general
When a business is unable to service its debt or pay its creditors, the business or its creditors can file with a federal bankruptcy court for protection under either Chapter 7 or Chapter 11.

Sekarang semua tak dapat buat apa , login backoffice but cannot pay invoices / transfer / withdrawal.

Kesian pada new account yang baru register.
 
TELEXFREE DID NOT TELL ANY OF US BUT I JUST WOKE UP TO TEXT MESSAGES OF PEOPLE TEXING ME THAT TELEXFREE JUST FILED BANKRUPCY! I DID NOT BELIEVE IT UNTIL I LOGGED INTO THE SITE AND IT IS THERE

- Chapter 11 in general
When a business is unable to service its debt or pay its creditors, the business or its creditors can file with a federal bankruptcy court for protection under either Chapter 7 or Chapter 11.

Sekarang semua tak dapat buat apa , login backoffice but cannot pay invoices / transfer / withdrawal.

Kesian pada new account yang baru register.

so dah tamatlah riwayat telexfree nih yer...huhu kesian...
 
Back
Top
Log in Register