May 9, 2024 #11 TechCluster Freshie Messages 6 Joined May 3, 2024 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Darkrommet said: What cryptocurrency are you buying right now, if it's no secret? Click to expand... I buy ETH, SOL, DOGE, that's what success is all about
Darkrommet said: What cryptocurrency are you buying right now, if it's no secret? Click to expand... I buy ETH, SOL, DOGE, that's what success is all about
May 11, 2024 #12 W Walleritte Freshie Messages 5 Joined May 3, 2024 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Points 3 I still don't really like the market, Ilon Musk promised some features with crypto in a twitter, and they still aren't there.
I still don't really like the market, Ilon Musk promised some features with crypto in a twitter, and they still aren't there.
May 13, 2024 #13 T Theocromtold Freshie Messages 5 Joined May 4, 2024 Messages 5 Reaction score 1 Points 8 Interesting point about the mobile app earlier. I also think it would be useful, maybe we should write to them with this proposal?
Interesting point about the mobile app earlier. I also think it would be useful, maybe we should write to them with this proposal?
May 14, 2024 #14 D Darkrommet Freshie Messages 5 Joined May 6, 2024 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Points 3 About the rates - you're right, but I've found it's possible to monitor the changes and catch a good moment to deal. Walleritte said: I still don't really like the market, Ilon Musk promised some features with crypto in a twitter, and they still aren't there. Click to expand...
About the rates - you're right, but I've found it's possible to monitor the changes and catch a good moment to deal. Walleritte said: I still don't really like the market, Ilon Musk promised some features with crypto in a twitter, and they still aren't there. Click to expand...
May 14, 2024 #15 L Lirlanon Freshie Messages 1 Joined May 14, 2024 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Points 3 I recently went to check out the exchanger, I've only looked at it so far, now I'll read all your reviews and maybe try to make an exchange
I recently went to check out the exchanger, I've only looked at it so far, now I'll read all your reviews and maybe try to make an exchange
May 14, 2024 #16 TechCluster Freshie Messages 6 Joined May 3, 2024 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Theocromtold said: Interesting point about the mobile app earlier. I also think it would be useful, maybe we should write to them with this proposal? Click to expand... Sure, it's an interesting idea, but overall, why do you need an app? Everything works as it is, even from a smartphone, so I think they're unlikely to make one
Theocromtold said: Interesting point about the mobile app earlier. I also think it would be useful, maybe we should write to them with this proposal? Click to expand... Sure, it's an interesting idea, but overall, why do you need an app? Everything works as it is, even from a smartphone, so I think they're unlikely to make one
May 17, 2024 #17 W Walleritte Freshie Messages 5 Joined May 3, 2024 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Points 3 Have you heard about notcoin, I wonder if it will be on this exchange or not
May 18, 2024 #18 T Theocromtold Freshie Messages 5 Joined May 4, 2024 Messages 5 Reaction score 1 Points 8 Walleritte said: Have you heard about notcoin, I wonder if it will be on this exchange or not Click to expand... Yes notcoin is a scam project from durov, I think it is better not to add it to the exchange.
Walleritte said: Have you heard about notcoin, I wonder if it will be on this exchange or not Click to expand... Yes notcoin is a scam project from durov, I think it is better not to add it to the exchange.
May 18, 2024 #19 D Darkrommet Freshie Messages 5 Joined May 6, 2024 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Points 3 On the contrary, I think it is a good project, especially for beginners, and everyone could get good airdrop
On the contrary, I think it is a good project, especially for beginners, and everyone could get good airdrop
May 20, 2024 #20 TechCluster Freshie Messages 6 Joined May 3, 2024 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Points 3 It would be cool if the exchanger introduced a reward system for active trading, do you think it is realistic?
It would be cool if the exchanger introduced a reward system for active trading, do you think it is realistic?