Diamond_Mind
Freshie
- Messages
- 9
- Joined
- Apr 28, 2010
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 3
the rest of the interview.....
9. If the members have any questions or problems then what’s the best way of contacting you or your staff? What have been the most commonly asked questions so far that you would like to address here and avoid members having to contact you about later?
Definitely the best way to contact support is through LiveHelp, it offers instant solution to any of your questions and/or issues. Me and my staff are online at different times of the days so we can give you the support you deserve. Next option would be the support form or an email directly to [email protected]. Then there’s also our forum threads where other members would be glad to help you out.
Oh and funny you should ask, the most commonly asked question is from “monitors” asking if they could monitor us. Some of them are so relentless that we stopped replying to any of them completely! Our simple answer is “no, not at this time”. If they want to monitor us then they can do it at their own discretion.
10. You don’t say all that much about what (if any) outside business interests you have but I’m intrigued by the phrase “competent individuals with varying expertise in making money” that describes you on your homepage. Care to elaborate? What are you doing with the member’s money? Are you paying yourself a commission from every deposit? Are you using the money to generate further income to sustain StaunchFinances?
This is a very delicate question that I am rather adamant to answer. In fact, it has created quite a buzz on some of our forum threads. Simply put, I’ve partnered with some very competent investors during my downtime in-between the previous surf program and this HYIP, and they are helping me out in this venture. Further information beyond that is not possible AT THIS TIME. When I’m ready to elaborate more then you’ll be the first ones to know.
And no, I haven’t paid myself nor my staff any commissions as of this moment. We’ll let it grow and make money first before we do. We’ve talked about this and they all agreed. For me, the reward only comes when you manage to be successful.
11. Tell us about how you’ve been promoting and advertising the program. These are unstable times for the HYIP industry, so how are you convincing so many people to join? Tell us also about the contests you have planned to reward the members.
Before I started this program, I’ve set aside an advertising budget of my own money for the following: reviews and interviews from highly-respected bloggers, banner advertising on major forums and a few select monitors, and I’ve also contacted people who I know have a long-list of followers. I didn’t want to go cheap on this program since I know it has the potential to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest, in the HYIP industry.
Contests are an integral part of the program to make it more exciting. Without them, it will just be the usual sign-up, then deposit, then invest, then wait ’til your investment expires, then withdraw. Then do it all over again. How boring, right? With the addition of contests, members have something to look forward to and at the same time, earn them a prize. Of course, I am not someone who would go for the ordinary contests, it has to be innovative and new and exciting. I’ve came up with one but I will reveal the details once I finalize everything.
12. What about your future plans for StaunchFinances? You’ve quickly proven yourself to be one of the more original and innovative admins around at the moment so have you got any plans to further promote and develop the program? Realistically how long to you see it running for and what would you like to tell potential members to convince them that joining your program is a better idea than joining the thousands of others they could select?
Nobody knows what the future holds for the program. But I’ve always looked ahead at the bigger picture rather than the present situation. If it were up to me, I’d make this the BEST and the NUMBER 1 HYIP out there. Tall order I know, but the plans that I’ve laid out in the beginning are to do just that!
My dedication to this program will take us a long, long way! I want to show to everybody that my heart is with this program and with them. Members joining me right now have the potential to be making serious money now and in the future.
13. And finally, given a completely free reign what else would you like to say to the readers of MNO? Is there anything you feel not covered in this interview that you would like to address?
I believe I’ve said everything I wanted to say on this interview. One thing I would like to address is you will see a lot of ****** immature posts on our different forum threads, some of which are even from their so-called “moderators”. Do not believe a word they say unless they otherwise provide solid proof. I will be very honest to all of you if you just give me the chance. So far, our program is doing really very well and we are definitely on our way in becoming the best! Don’t let a few people with bad intentions ruin your fun.
Thank you Paul for this opportunity!”
Thanks a lot to Brent for taking the time and trouble to answer my questions. Best of luck to him but I think much more importantly best of luck to all the members who decide to take the chance and get on board what is fast becoming one of the most popular programs on the net.
That’s it for the moment guys but don’t go too far. I’ll be back later tonight with the usual full news round-up for the day so stay tuned for that!