BTC USD 86,219.6 Gold USD 4,166.77
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Staunch Finances - staunchfinances.com

Diamond_Mind

Freshie
Messages
9
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Staunch Finances

Opens on 4/21/10.

• STAUNCH FOUNDATION
STAUNCH is defined as 1. firm or steadfast in principle, adherence, loyalty, etc., as a person, 2. strong; substantial; resolute; dependable. These are the main qualities we will base our principles on, both as an individual and as a group.

• INVESTMENT PLAN
Staunch Finances offers one investment plan. Each deposit
into Staunch Finances is split into two parts:

50% goes to a Short Term High ROI Plan
– 20% Daily for 6 business days
– This portion of your deposit is paid upon expiry.

50% goes long term, Medium ROI Plan
– 2.5% Daily for 56 business days
– The returns for this portion of your investment are paid daily upon request.

After 6 business days, the investor receives 60% of their principal back. Then after a total of 16 business days,
the investor has 100% of their principal back and the rest is all profit.

Minimum investment: $10
Maximum investment: $15,000
All subsequent deposits will be at a $2 minimum.

• HIGHEST SITE PROTECTION
Runs on dedicated Staminus server in addtion to SSL protection by GoDaddy.

Script programmed, designed and tested by a legendary programmer in this business assuring you that all accounts are safe. Our hosting company also provides DDOS protection on 2 levels. Our server can effectively protect the site against TCP based attacks reaching 500MBit and Bandwidth based attacks reaching 1GBps. Additionally, they also use LiteSpeed web servers which alone can provide protection against most DDOS attacks.

Site is also secured with an SSL certificate adding another level of protection to your account's privacy. Please check the site seal on the right.

• PAYMENT PROCESSORS
Solidtrustpay, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Strictpay and GlobalDigitalPay

• REVIEWS AND INTERVIEWS
Extremesurfs.com
Money-news-online.com

Click here to join Staunch Finances

I am not admin.
 
Last edited:
Date : 2010-29-04 23:44:17
From/To Account : U0855832 (StaunchFinances)
Amount : -20.0000
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 36880089
Memo : Purchase on StaunchFinances

661bbe33abce.jpg
 
Date : 2010-30-04 16:10:39
From/To Account : U0855832 (StaunchFinances)
Amount : 1.5000
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 36934253
Memo : Payoff from StaunchFinances Network

a7bf9feb77e0.jpg
 
Date : 2010-30-04 15:13:31
From/To Account : U0855832 (StaunchFinances)
Amount : 3.5000
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 36935323
Memo : Payoff from StaunchFinances Network

Thanks StaunchFinances !!!
 
Last edited:
Latest updates from Staunch Finances:

1. We are currently at 557 members and we obviously have another winner with a bigger prize! Congratulations to member bronsonj, this member is in my (bshack's) downline. The $50 prize for the upline will be put in the contest pool and will be paid out in the next ones (details on #2). Member#600 and upline will both get $60 each! *I'm adding the rule that the winner will have 48 hours to deposit and upgrade to win the prize.

2. We've already started paying out expiries for the 20%x6 plan. We will have a separate contest for this: there will be two prizes of $25 each to the member who posts a screenshot of your payout at our major forum threads. We will choose randomly by this weekend. So please post when you get paid, not only are you helping out the program but you are also proving a lot of our critics wrong.
3. I asked about what you think about having our very own forum on my last update. Unfortunately, nobody answered nor gave their ideas via email or forum threads. So in the coming days, I will ask our programmer to conduct a poll as you log-in our site.

4. Still un-finalized, here are some minor hints about the new contest I am preparing:
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Blogs, Tweets and Facebook
- Best of the BEST!
 
Date : 2010-05-04 12:43:51
From/To Account : U0855832 (StaunchFinances)
Amount : 3.5000
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 36935546
Memo : Payoff from StaunchFinances Network

Thanks StaunchFinances !!!
 
Date : 2010-05-05 12:43:51
From/To Account : U0855832 (StaunchFinances)
Amount : 3.5000
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 36981156
Memo : Payoff from StaunchFinances Network

Thanks StaunchFinances !!!
 
Fast payment received

5/5/2010 15:26 37271500 U0855832 (StaunchFinances) + $1.26
 
Date : 2010-05-06 12:43:51
From/To Account : U0855832 (StaunchFinances)
Amount : 3.5000
Currency : LRUSD
Batch : 37971230
Memo : Payoff from StaunchFinances Network

Thanks StaunchFinances !!!
 
Below is the latest interview from MONEY NEWS ONLINE with Brent.
Looking good!

May 3, 2010
03/05/2010. Interview with the admin of StaunchFinances

Hi guys! First of all let me say to anyone celebrating the worker’s holiday today to enjoy yourselves. But not too much either, lol! Not so much that you miss the first of today’s posts which is an interview with the admin of what has to be hands down one of the best new long term HYI programs to come online in the last number of months. It’s called StaunchFinances and today I’m talking to it’s admin Brent.

A highly controversial character at times, Brent will probably be familiar to most of the existing StaunchFinances members as he has been quite active on most of the major HYIP related forums where he has always been quick to keep everyone informed of the daily goings-on and deal with any questions that arise. Or indeed answer any allegations because there’s been a few of them as well. But there’s no denying StaunchFinances is offering one of the most interesting investment plans available in the online HYIP market today, splitting your deposit equally between two separate funds paying 20% for 6 business days and 2.5% for 56 business days.

If you like what Brent has to say and wish to know a bit more about StaunchFinances and it’s unique plan then you can always refer back to my original review published here.

“1. Hi Brent! Can we start with you introducing yourself to the readers of Money-News-Online and telling us a bit about yourself and the program you are running? How long have you been online, how long have you been planning it, and what motivated you to start it in the first place?

Good day to you Paul and to all MNO readers! This is Brent Shackling at your service, known to many of you as “bshack” on different forums. I am the admin of StaunchFinances and we’ve been online since April 21st. I’ve been planning this since my previous autosurf closed, and a failure like that is what gave me the motivation to start this unique HYIP. It was simply not acceptable in my standards!

Anyway, I’ll try to be as candid and direct-to-the-point as possible from here on out so as not to bore your readers.

2. Before we get to StaunchFinances itself, it’s fairly widely known that you were recently behind a surfing program. Tell us a bit about that and any other experience you have in the online investment industry. What do you think are the main reasons behind the decline of the auto/manual surf side of this business?

Ah, yes, the autosurf 247shack.com that lasted for 16 whole days. I had good intentions about that one but it just wasn’t meant to be. I am not going into details (coz it’s boring!) but in retrospect, nobody supported it on it’s last 10 days. A few deposits here and there not even totaling $100/day was all I got. Rather than prolong the inevitable, I just decided to close up shop and refund my members with all the remaining funds. Low-ROI HYIPs were the dominant programs at that time so I said “if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em!”.

Anyway, for me, the reason that auto- and manual-surf is dying is simply because people don’t like to surf to earn nowadays, it just got boring looking at the same ads members advertise over and over day-in and day-out. They’d rather try the no-worries approach: invest money, leave them to earn, then get paid when they expire.

3. Besides yourself I believe you have some assistants helping you out, is that correct? Perhaps you could introduce them to us as well. Who are they, what are their roles in StaunchFinances, and what experience do they have in the online investments business?

Correct. I have three assistants helping me out. They are Sue, Amanda and the programmer. They take care of support tickets and livehelp nowadays. I believe you can never have so many people help you out when all you can think about is your program growing VERY BIG and NUMBER 1! That is the reason I asked for their services. I’m a person who looks at the bigger picture and the future rather than the present.

Anyway, due to the many unfounded accusations circling our different forum threads, I asked them to just take care of the tickets and livehelp for now and I will take care of the forums.

4. Some of the bigger programs that ran in the past that had an actual support staff often suffered from allegations of preferential treatment on account of the position and involvement these people occupied. In other words “if you’re not in my personal downline then your questions and problems go to the bottom of my list”. How do you respond to that and how do you assure members that this will not be the case with StaunchFinances?

WOW Really?! Well, being a non-member of those big programs, I didn’t know these things actually went on! Now that you’ve told me, I give you and my members my full assurance that these practices will NEVER happen in my program. I treat each and every one of my members with respect, whether they are free-, upgraded-, and even a non-member, all your questions are valid and important!

5. You have quite a unique plan that I’m sure is going to be enormously popular. Tell us how it works and how you came up with the idea and how exactly does it work? What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can invest?

A unique plan it is! If you want to leave a mark on this industry, you have to be innovative. I don’t want to bore people with plans and rules that they’ve seen before, so I sat down with my partners and laid out my plan about giving the members the best of both worlds (high-ROI and low-ROI). It was my idea and I just laid it out to them and they liked it. The idea of having a “hybrid-HYIP” was just too enticing!

The plan is simple: your investment will be split into two plans equally and automatically, 50% goes to a high-ROI plan of 20% for 6 business days with payments on expiry, and the other 50% goes to a low-ROI plan of 2.5% for 56 business days with daily payments. The advantages are enormous: it satisfies both risk-takers and those that like long-term stable plans, it also prevents HARs, and it allows us to hold on to half of your money for a longer time so we can invest it on several fields of investment opportunities. There are way more but I’d stop here now.

6. What are the payment options available if I join? What payment processors are you currently dealing with? I see that you also plan to accept credit card payments. How will that work? Approximately how long will it be before that happens and will it give the members any more of a guarantee about their principal?

We accept all major payment processors including: SolidTrust Pay, Liberty Reserve, StrictPay, PerfectMoney & GlobalDigitalPay. Why not AlertPay some may ask? The reason behind it can be read in my program’s FAQs. As for the credit card funding option, I do not see us adding that in about a month or two more. I am currently in contact with cc merchants but their approval based on our industry is longer than normal. They say there is a very high risk of fraud in our line of business. So there is no point in talking about this for now, I will wait until further development comes and you will all be the first ones to know.

7. The script you are running off is also quite notable. Tell us about where you got it. How secure is it and what are the advantages to using it? How would you rate it in terms of user-friendliness for some one coming into this industry for the first time?

“Gotenks”-script! The name speaks for itself! Not many can afford this highly-secure and user-friendly script, definitely one of the best in this business. I used this because I didn’t want to compromise anything from the get-go. I’ve had the pleasure of using it during my 247shack days and I must say, it is really one of the easiest ones to use, both as an admin and as a user. I don’t get a lot of tickets from newcomers asking how the program works because they “get it” immediately as soon as they browse the options.

8. Who is your hosting provider? How highly would you rate their services? Are they keeping you on a dedicated server?

I am hosted on a dedicated server from HighHosting. Probably not that well-known yet but other admins should definitely look into them as they provide exceptional support and less-than-minimal downtimes. I would definitely rate them “highly recommended” to someone looking for a hosting service.

continue on the next post....
 
Back
Top
Log in Register