BTC USD 85,683.2 Gold USD 4,164.94
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Stabilized-Profits - 140% 5days

KrisSMerah said:
14 jam? hmmm. payment start jalan, ko kasi tau. aku nak test gak ni. under ko nanti. hehehe


ok KM.. malam nie aku nyer baligh... any gud news... aku bagitau ko...
 
Hi Everyone,

This is Brenth, finally I was able to get a chance to use a computer, but then sadly I did not get a chance to go to my hotel room today to process the withdrawals, I do not have the e-gold account passphrases here as I have not memorized it. I am kind of ashamed that I was not able to do what I said I would do. I hope members understand.

Right now, I am setting up a one day and 2 day plan to compensate for the waiting days if you want to reinvest from account balance for now.

One day plan 108%
Two day plan 116%

So that while waiting for the payments you can make more profits.


tak suka tol aku lasan2 camni. meremang bulu ketiak :-D
 
Moga- moga admin x cepat kelabu mata... huh.. dekat usd 100k tuh... mau pening kepala kalo kena song&^%$. :D :D :D
 
tak nak update dulu la... tunggu payment kluar... baru cashout 10 minit tadi...
 
nyesal aku x upgrade balik aritu dah dpt payment pastu tak lyn dah. nyesal nyesal
 
viper21my said:
tak nak update dulu la... tunggu payment kluar... baru cashout 10 minit tadi...
kasi update payment sdra viper21my...
camne hyip nie :lol:
 
yayas said:
viper21my said:
tak nak update dulu la... tunggu payment kluar... baru cashout 10 minit tadi...
kasi update payment sdra viper21my...
camne hyip nie :lol:

kasik sabar la... kan mr brent kater dia lupa passphrase tu..... :lol:
 
viper21my said:
kasik sabar la... kan mr brent kater dia lupa passphrase tu..... :lol:
benci betol aku ngan alasan remeh temeh ni :-D
 
kan betol. pending lagi. tanda2 ni. kekeke. :-D
 
KrisSMerah said:
kan betol. pending lagi. tanda2 ni. kekeke. :-D

takleh cashout, aku reinvest lagi..
kalu ada rezeki..
 
Back
Top
Log in Register