senyum
Banned
- Messages
- 2,676
- Joined
- Jan 20, 2010
- Messages
- 2,676
- Reaction score
- 14
- Points
- 25
Hello all. I've got three (3) items to sell here. All of these item has no use to me (I don't really know how to use it!) and I need to get rid of it at a reasonable price. It has been used VERY LIGHTLY and seems to be in all perfect working condition. It's been sitting in the box for a long, long time. Do ask me for any inquiries. I'll be glad to provide you with more pictures and specific physical condition. The model number or name is specified on the box. The items are :
2 Units of UVR-60P Remote Control Unit (RM900)
1 Unit of PVE-500 Editing Control Unit (RM1000)
1 Unit of MXP-290 8-Channel Mixer (RM1200)
All of it for only RM2500 (Negotiable!)
I don't know the electronic stuffs so don't go asking me the complicated questions lah. All of this item goes together. If any of you need to buy it separately, the price will increase. I'm willing to let go all of this item for RM2500 only! What a bargain aah? Highly negotiable and can negotiate if you're a serious buyer. I can't give you rock-bottom price, as the items was from my company. PM ME!
Pictures will be updated soon! Sorry guna english.

2 Units of UVR-60P Remote Control Unit (RM900)
1 Unit of PVE-500 Editing Control Unit (RM1000)
1 Unit of MXP-290 8-Channel Mixer (RM1200)
All of it for only RM2500 (Negotiable!)
I don't know the electronic stuffs so don't go asking me the complicated questions lah. All of this item goes together. If any of you need to buy it separately, the price will increase. I'm willing to let go all of this item for RM2500 only! What a bargain aah? Highly negotiable and can negotiate if you're a serious buyer. I can't give you rock-bottom price, as the items was from my company. PM ME!
Pictures will be updated soon! Sorry guna english.
