BTC USD 82,904.9 Gold USD 4,118.34
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Slash My Search - slashmysearch.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
ngeh ngeh itulah pasal.. dh ler free percuma plak tuh.. nk cepat kena ada downline yg aktif ler.. meh ler wehhh cepat2 join bwh aku.. dh ler percuma free plak tu.. boleh ker promote camni?? kalau xleh sorry la mr mod or admin.. aku x kan ulangi lg..
 
Go

:-? memang betul slashmySearch lembab.. dan duit yg dapat pun skit sgt.. dah setengah bulan online pun baru dapat 18 sen. :))

rasanya kat clixsense lebih baik.. beberapa saat je pun dapat gak 4, 5 sen. jadi le.. duit free!!! :eek:

bro, sory mencelah.... sy org baru dlm ni, kalau blah nk tanya sal clixsense tu kalau x keberatan
________
Sell Vaporizers
 
Last edited:
Go

laling dah berapa profit kat slashmysearch skrg.... kalau dah dapat jgn lupa post kat sini
________
Health Shop
 
Last edited:
lambat betul nak capai usd 50...huhuhuuh..takpa still guna jeer...yang penting bila guna duit semakin bertambah walaupun cedikit...:)
 
Dah ada yang dapat payment ke join program nie...??? Kalau ada share la kat sini yer... :)cgrock
 
Hi kawan kawan CG sekalian ,

i nasihat anda semua berhenti menharapkan dpt paidment drpd program ni , sebab program ni adalah scam ..... i dah main program ni lama dan dah pun lepas minimun 20 dollar tapi bila i nak request payment dia pula cakap akaun i cuma ada 5 dollar lebih jeh , memang tipu punya program ..... dah banyak orang kena tipu malah mat salleh dia orng pun kena tipu , xcaya juga anda boleh masuk dalam forum slashsearch ni dan tgk apa yang mereka tanya kat admin slashsearch , tapi x ada ape22 pun balasan drpd admin ....memang celaka sial punya program , buang masa i guna search engin dia ......:(scam :(scam :mad: :mad: :mad:

bawah ni adalah sebahagian drpd perbincangan dlm forum program ni :

This does not look good.
I have seen this so many times where people are doing search
programs and not getting paid, I guess I will uninstall it and remove the
start page, this is a bit sad for my first post in here but after reading
so many unanswered questions it's the only course of action as I am sure
that even if I email the admin they will not reply.

However if the admin/mod does read this and would like to respond
then I may reconsider.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2008 07:29PM by gomez.




Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message
Re: Payment From SlashMySearch
Posted by: zadice (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2008 06:33AM


Thanks your everymember in this community! But I need to say another thing to this people!Becouse they need to know how pain give to kids until men and woman just have see how much they have made thrue search engine ect.........



EVERYONE CAN SAY (WANT TO MAKE MONEY? YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE ... DO IT AND MAKE 1000'S DOLLAR AT MONTH) NOW MY QUESTION IS: WHY THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE DON'T SAY THAT? BECOUSE THERE ARE SOMETHING LIKE CONSCIENCE ..... ARE YOU THING WE NEED YOU @#$%& FORUM? JUST GIVE ME A @#$%& OF ANSWER AND SAY YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR TRUST IN ME BECOUSE YOU DONT GET 1CENT FROM ME I NEED YOUR MONEY (MONEY FROM THE MEMBER) TO MAKE A GOOD TOOLBAR, INVEST MONEY TO MY PROGAMS ECT, IF YOU WANT TO MAKE DONATION FOR ME ITS FINE I WILL REMEBER. <------ THIS IS THE PERFECT WORD TO SAY NOW CONTINUE TO GIVE @#$%& TO ALL MEMBER IN THIS FORUM AND JUST REMEBER ME!




Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message
Re: Payment From SlashMySearch
Posted by: zadice (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2008 06:38AM


CENSUR ONE @#$%& I N G
CENSUR TWO S H I T
CENSUR THREE S H I T


THANKS ADMIN




Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message
Re: Payment From SlashMySearch
Posted by: cmd1588 (IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2008 08:32AM


wow, i have no idea what you just said. you don't make any sense. your grammar is horrible.



...and i am still waiting to cash out. i have over $200... i'm getting impatient


gomez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This does not look good.
> I have seen this so many times where people are
> doing search
> programs and not getting paid, I guess I will
> uninstall it and remove the
> start page, this is a bit sad for my first post in
> here but after reading
> so many unanswered questions it's the only course
> of action as I am sure
> that even if I email the admin they will not
> reply.
>
> However if the admin/mod does read this and would
> like to respond
> then I may reconsider.




Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message
Re: Payment From SlashMySearch
Posted by: senorasimcox (IP Logged)
Date: January 16, 2008 10:47AM


Hello,

Cool almost $200 bucks, I have almost $100 bucks, I don't know what is up why they won't answer anyone requests or emails or whatever, its possible that they are taking a break? I know there are a lot of angry people on here, myself I am mad about not being able to request for payment since I do have enough, they don't even update those, so maybe they are just letting this website ride out until its closer which supposedly will be in January 2009....found a link to that on a comment somewhere on here, but forget where now. I know someone who over $500 bucks and wants to cash out, but can't. www.uronlinebiz.com has a review about this site.

jamie




Options: Reply To This Message•Quote This Message
Re: Payment From SlashMySearch
Posted by: bobtatus (IP Logged)
Date: January 17, 2008 04:48AM


I have over $650 and am starting to lose hope...
 
ermmmmmmmmm...kurang asam tullllllllllll............
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top
Log in Register