mikee said:
Market, where do you come up with these things.You have the eye an eagle...lol. K, enlighten me please.
What is the significance of a diamond bottom?
.............................................................................................................................................................
Eagle Eye ...........?
No Way, I am not .
I only consider myself a humble student of the markets
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I, too have to lick my wounds at times , just like anyone else !
and I most definitely don't get it right every time so to speak .
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
My training was in Commodity Futures , and the Indexes............
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The metal markets may be one of the best places to learn Elliott Waves
and hone ones skills , probably because of all the volatility ........
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a look at the Dow Jones Industrial Average !
-It had a " Diamond Top " in it from earlier this year and rallied
into an end of a " Wave 5 " which ended last month November 07 .....
" IT"S ALL IN THE CHARTS "