BTC USD 83,703.5 Gold USD 4,216.17
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Share your Gold trading strategy.

Elijah_0

Fun Poster
Messages
358
Joined
Sep 8, 2023
Messages
358
Reaction score
7
Points
15
Gold has always been my favorite trading strategy but the indicators I am using are less productive to generate signals. What’s your strategy for gold trading?
 
Gold has always been my favorite trading strategy but the indicators I am using are less productive to generate signals. What’s your strategy for gold trading?
Basically I trade gold in this way: I watch how things evolve with US economy (economic indicators, elections, fiscal policy) and assess its impact on expectations of real interest rate, to which Gold is inversely related. When I see that Gold lags behind or is ahead of those fundamentals it presents an opportunity to me. I avoid scalping on Gold because its volatility quickly kills profit and is more unpredictable than in currencies.
 
I mostly focus on technical analysis and consider where the indicators are directing me!
 
Gold is a fast-moving pair and that’s why I love trading in this pair and as strategy, I use moving average, RSI and trendlines.
 
Gold has always been my favorite trading strategy but the indicators I am using are less productive to generate signals. What’s your strategy for gold trading?
I mostly do scalping on Gold because it displays high level of volatility and quite sensitive to uncertainty. You either invest and hold this asset long-term or trade breakouts or pullbacks which associate with increased momentum in price movement.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13886
USD / JPY
157.739
GBP / USD
1.32438
USD / CHF
0.82930
USD / CAD
1.41529
EUR / JPY
179.643
AUD / USD
0.70187
Back
Top
Log in Register