Erm... i think your conclusion show that you just another Sarchastic MALAYSIAN TRADER ...... how you would know that FXOPEN, FXCOMPANY, MASTERFOREX and POLTEKFX are not from the same company ? Do you have proof like MAYZUS have ? So, please have proof before typing anything ......
Or... are your FROM FXOPEN ? hehehehehe
No I am not from any of the brokers mentioned. However I would LOVE! i use the !!!! button, to see Mayzus's proof about all this. Certified copies by lawyers preferably not from Russia or Cyprus, to state that all proof is authentic. Bank statements etc, proof of purchase.
I am not one to judge others cruely, but seriously you can't be that ******. Have you seen his proof, that is for every piece of his backstory? I think you haven't. You are just following along like a sheep. And further to that, I doubt you have any trade ability at all, another IB perhaps pushing referrals? Of course this is your choice, but wake up and smell the coffee.
FYI my broker I use is one that Mayzus approves of, or so it would seem. Tadawulfx.
I am just sick of his bullshit rants on information that he clearly is making up. Mafia, Russians in Alqaeda, seriously. What the hell? This guy is obviously on drugs. He also has no knowledge of how the FX market works, and owns 3 shell broker companies which have no dealer but have a dealing desk.... What is this garbage and why are you so ****** to eat it?
Clear water flows down the stream without inteference. Dirty water gets stuck to the sides, this guy is obviously stuck to the sides.
Now, I am going to bed. You can wave your pompoms as much as you want and cheer an obvious psychopath. Or you can start to dig yourself, investigate. You might want to start with poltekFX. TradeviewFX which I cant see any affiliation to this conversation, you will find that they will verify as well as the NFA that everything her highness has stated is false.
Where does his credibility lie? Are you going to judge him if he is wrong? Or are you going to keep pushing for affiliates? Or do I need to report you to Malaysian Authorities as an Affiliate to an illegal company operating out of Malaysia? To be honest, I wouldn't touch any company operating out of Malaysia, its insane. The law is clear. Infact if I were Malaysian, which I am not, I would never touch forex! The risk is more than trading with 1:500 leverage and full lots on $100.
But this is not the issue, the issue is, there has been NOTHING but text blocks posted by this guy claiming things like underground mob bosses, alqaeda, killings, people wanting people murdered, 300,000 a month stolen? Seriously? If someone is that ******, they deserve to lose 300,000 a month. HOW DO YOU GET THAT STOLEN ON A MONTHLY BASIS?
Perhaps its not alcohol like a first thought, perhaps he has a needle in his arm.
Good night chump.