BTC USD 83,898.0 Gold USD 4,134.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Sergey Mayzus - Personal Thread. HOW-TO

If you do not like us, I would recommend you MIGBank, but not Dukascopy because of Dukas is not bank, but in accordance with the new Swiss regulation, only banks can provide FOREX.

P.S. May I know why you do not like us?

r u know anything about http://www.cfd.tradeviewforex.com........
maybe u had secret to tell me...hehehehhehehe
 
Mayzus,

As a businessman, aside from Forex Brokering Firm, what other field of business/investment
that you see have a great/high potential return?8->

Due to strict regulation to avoid money laundering, do you think there are
any Forex Broker regulated/unregulated that is sponsored/funded by Mafia/Yakuza/Al Qaeda etc?:D

p/s: love this thread:">
 
r u know anything about http://www.cfd.tradeviewforex.com........
maybe u had secret to tell me...hehehehhehehe

I never heard something about this company. Looks like it has been just established recently.

But what I can say about them - first of all, they are doing illegal activity. The company is Canadian company, in order to provide forex services, they must be regulated (Canada has regulatory body), but this company - is not regulated.

This is what I can say just browsing their web site.
 
Mayzus,

As a businessman, aside from Forex Brokering Firm, what other field of business/investment
that you see have a great/high potential return?8->

Due to strict regulation to avoid money laundering, do you think there are
any Forex Broker regulated/unregulated that is sponsored/funded by Mafia/Yakuza/Al Qaeda etc?:D

p/s: love this thread:">

I will try to answer your first question - this completely depends on country. For the Russia most pespective is agriculture business. For a high potential return - any business may bring a high return if you do t with love.

The answer to your second question - FXOpen :)
 
I will try to answer your first question - this completely depends on country. For the Russia most pespective is agriculture business. For a high potential return - any business may bring a high return if you do t with love.

The answer to your second question - FXOpen :)

Sergey,

Is the highlighted statement comes from your own point of view or you're reffering to other sources?

Should they come from other sources, could you please list them.

TQ.
 
I will try to answer your first question - this completely depends on country. For the Russia most pespective is agriculture business. For a high potential return - any business may bring a high return if you do t with love.

The answer to your second question - FXOpen :)

explain more..............
 
Sergey,

Is the highlighted statement comes from your own point of view or you're reffering to other sources?

Should they come from other sources, could you please list them.

TQ.

just my point of view based on their hsitory and their activity profile. Actually, if they are not related to Al Quaeda right now, they will find a points of relation in the future. :)
 
I never heard something about this company. Looks like it has been just established recently.

But what I can say about them - first of all, they are doing illegal activity. The company is Canadian company, in order to provide forex services, they must be regulated (Canada has regulatory body), but this company - is not regulated.

This is what I can say just browsing their web site.

owh... they are doing illegal activity from your opinion... but, i thought they were well regulated and doing fine..

then, how about tadawulfx? :-?
 
Last edited:
owh... they are doing illegal activity from your opinion... but, i thought they were well regulated and doing fine..

then, how about tadawulfx? :-?

TadawulFX started from Switzerland based on old legislation. Now they are also regulated by CySEC, but looks like they not yet activated a CySEC license.

They do not hide their management's details and looks like going a right and straight way.

Did not heard something bad about them.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13766
USD / JPY
157.312
GBP / USD
1.32671
USD / CHF
0.83177
USD / CAD
1.41696
EUR / JPY
178.912
AUD / USD
0.70275
Back
Top
Log in Register