BTC USD 83,204.4 Gold USD 4,106.61
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Sell Paypal USD50 / RM3.25 per unit

23/06/2010

Fund available : USD35

Harga dijual : RM112

Harga rate : RM3.20/USD1

Pembayaran : CIMB BANK ONLY

YM : [email protected]
No tel : 012-6628534
 
Last edited:
Funds available : USD50

Exchange Rate : RM3.35/USD

Total: RM167.50

Payment Channels: Maybank2u.com or CIMB Clicks

Contact Method:
i) Email - [email protected]
ii) HP No. - 0122522481

Only serious buyers allowed. I am a verified PayPal Premier user and will provide instant online transfer. Please do not negotiate the exchange rate with me. Kindly email, pm or text me to complete transaction. DO NOT add me on YM as I don't access it. Thank you.
 
Funds available : USD30

Exchange Rate : RM3.35/USD

Total: RM100.50

Payment Channels: Maybank2u.com or CIMB Clicks

Contact Method:
i) Email - [email protected]
ii) HP No. - 0122522481

Only serious buyers allowed. I am a verified PayPal Premier user and will provide instant online transfer. Please do not negotiate the exchange rate with me. Kindly email, pm or text me to complete transaction. DO NOT add me on YM as I don't access it.

Thank you.
 
Funds available : USD50

Exchange Rate : RM3.25/USD

Total: RM162.50

Payment Channels: Maybank2u.com or CIMB Clicks

Contact Method:
i) Email - [email protected]
ii) HP No. - 0122522481

Only serious buyers allowed. I am a verified PayPal Premier user and will provide instant online transfer. Please do not negotiate the exchange rate with me. Kindly email, pm or text me to complete transaction. DO NOT add me on YM as I don't access it.

Thank you.
 
Funds available : USD50

Exchange Rate : RM3.25/USD

Total: RM162.50

Payment Channels: Maybank2u.com or CIMB Clicks

Contact Method:
i) Email - [email protected]
ii) HP No. - 0122522481

Only serious buyers allowed. I am a verified PayPal Premier user and will provide instant online transfer. Please do not negotiate the exchange rate with me. Kindly email, pm or text me to complete transaction. DO NOT add me on YM as I don't access it.

Thank you.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register