BTC USD 85,544.8 Gold USD 4,163.40
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Sell Paypal USD50 / RM3.25 per unit

kimmiz

Freshie
Messages
43
Joined
Jun 9, 2010
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Funds available : USD50

Exchange Rate : RM3.25/USD

Total: RM162.50

Payment Channels: Maybank2u.com or CIMB Clicks

Contact Method:
i) Email - [email protected]
ii) HP No. - 0122522481

Only serious buyers allowed. I am a verified PayPal Premier user and will provide instant online transfer. Please do not negotiate the exchange rate with me. Kindly email, pm or text me to complete transaction. DO NOT add me on YM as I don't access it. Thank you. :)


paypalg.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Last edited:
Sold USD10 to GilerGold yesterday.

There's still USD140 left. :D
 
Last edited:
another successful transaction! come back anytime summerland.. :-)
 
Fund available : USD200

Harga dijual : RM670

Harga rate : RM3.35/USD1

Pembayaran : CIMB BANK ONLY

YM : [email protected]
No tel : 013-9869490
 
Funds available : USD60

Exchange Rate : RM3.35/USD

Total: RM201.00

Payment Channels: Maybank2u.com or CIMB Clicks

Contact Method:
i) Email - [email protected]
ii) HP No. - 0122522481

Only serious buyers allowed. I am a verified PayPal Premier user and will provide instant online transfer. Please do not negotiate the exchange rate with me. I'll be online later at 10am (11/6/10). PM me please. Thank you.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register