BTC USD 86,223.3 Gold USD 4,170.33
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

RoboForex - roboforex.com

kepada yang belum setel verify akaun sila tgk selalu email anda jika ada apa2 reply dari pihak Roboforex...jika semua dokumen tiada masalah, discan dgn sempurna dan berwarna, insyaAllah sepatutnya sehari dah setel :)
 
kat sapa nak wd ni...dah add ym tt seminggu xapprove pun...huhuhuuh
 
Hello
I registered with Roboforex 2 months ago for the $5 welcome bonus.
Last time I heard the staff told me that I don't need to verify my account for trading and withdraw profits via electronic payment system. I only need to verify my account if I withdraw via Bank transfer.

So, I just want to double confirm that , I don't need to verify my account for trading and withdrawing profits via electronic payment system, right?

Can someone here give me a sure answer, thanks a lot in advance.


Oh ya, By the way, is that the $15 welcome bonus just applicable to new clients only?

tq
 
Hello
I registered with Roboforex 2 months ago for the $5 welcome bonus.
Last time I heard the staff told me that I don't need to verify my account for trading and withdraw profits via electronic payment system. I only need to verify my account if I withdraw via Bank transfer.

So, I just want to double confirm that , I don't need to verify my account for trading and withdrawing profits via electronic payment system, right?

Sorry sir, the time already elapsed. Now all Roboforex customers must verify their account prior to withdrawal.

Can someone here give me a sure answer, thanks a lot in advance.


Oh ya, By the way, is that the $15 welcome bonus just applicable to new clients only?

Yes. Only new customers are entitled to get USD15 Welcome Bonus.

tq

I answer your question above sir...Thank You for asking n have a nice day sir:)cgrock
 
Thank you for your fast respond, I am very appreciating that.
By the way, may I know how long will the verification process take to finish? I just realised that their office time is closed now. No choice, have to wait till next Monday for the verification.:D
 
Thank you for your fast respond, I am very appreciating that.
By the way, may I know how long will the verification process take to finish? I just realised that their office time is closed now. No choice, have to wait till next Monday for the verification.:D

yeah that right sir...if your document are in good condition (clear n colored) , by Monday your verification process will settle :)
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12588
USD / JPY
158.109
GBP / USD
1.32732
USD / CHF
0.83084
USD / CAD
1.42418
EUR / JPY
178.011
AUD / USD
0.69818
Back
Top
Log in Register