tupat
Active+ Member
- Messages
- 3,630
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2010
- Messages
- 3,630
- Reaction score
- 74
- Points
- 30
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kat sapa nak wd ni...dah add ym tt seminggu xapprove pun...huhuhuuh
kat sapa nak wd ni...dah add ym tt seminggu xapprove pun...huhuhuuh
Hello
I registered with Roboforex 2 months ago for the $5 welcome bonus.
Last time I heard the staff told me that I don't need to verify my account for trading and withdraw profits via electronic payment system. I only need to verify my account if I withdraw via Bank transfer.
So, I just want to double confirm that , I don't need to verify my account for trading and withdrawing profits via electronic payment system, right?
Sorry sir, the time already elapsed. Now all Roboforex customers must verify their account prior to withdrawal.
Can someone here give me a sure answer, thanks a lot in advance.
Oh ya, By the way, is that the $15 welcome bonus just applicable to new clients only?
Yes. Only new customers are entitled to get USD15 Welcome Bonus.
tq
Thank you for your fast respond, I am very appreciating that.
By the way, may I know how long will the verification process take to finish? I just realised that their office time is closed now. No choice, have to wait till next Monday for the verification.![]()
Salam cik putri...erm mintak maaf, tt dah bersara dari Roboforex, dan dalam masa yg sama kami dah x mengendalikan Local withdrawal...sebarang urusan withdraw boleh gunakan LR atau cara2 lain.boleh rujuk di link bwh...
http://www.roboforex.com/operations/deposit-withdrawal/