Reaction score
Sama-sama kongsikan Transfer Rumours untuk Real Madrid kat sini :)cgrock

Sponsored Post

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ivanovic: Real Madrid want me

Branislav Ivanovic joined Chelsea in January 2008, shortly after Jose Mourinho left the club

Defender Branislav Ivanovic has claimed Real Madrid are "tracking" him but stressed that he is happy at newly-crowned European champions Chelsea.

Ivanovic, 28, has been one of the Blues most consistent performers in recent seasons and with Jose Mourinho reportedly looking to bolster his defensive options this summer, the Serbian appears to fit the bill.

But while the centre-back admitted in the aftermath of Spain's friendly victory over Serbia on Saturday night that he was aware of interest from Los Blancos, he also moved to pledge his future to Chelsea.

"Yes, I know that a lot has been said about my future and that Madrid are interested and tracking me," Ivanovic is quoted as telling Marca.

"But now isn't the time to be talking about that. I'm focused on the national team at the moment and I'm really happy at Chelsea and in London.

"I just won the Champions League a week ago and changing teams is not in my thoughts right now."

Ivanovic, who missed Chelsea's Champions League final victory over Bayern Munich through suspension, endured a difficult night in the friendly against Spain, fouling Adrian to concede the penalty that led to La Roja's second goal of the game.

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aguero shrugs off Real rumours

Sergio Aguero wheels away in jubilation after breaking the deadlock against Liverpool

Sergio Aguero has reiterated his commitment to Manchester City amid ongoing rumours linking him with a transfer to Real Madrid.

Aguero, 23, enjoyed an impressive debut season at City after joining from Atletico Madrid for £38 million as he scored 23 goals in 34 Premier League appearances to help the club to their first title since 1968.

The Argentina international's sparkling form has led to suggestions he could be targeted by La Liga champions Real this summer, but the forward has been keen to play down the speculation.

Aguero told The Times: "My future is at Manchester City. I want to stay here. My contract has four years left to run and I see myself being here at least as long as that.

"There are always rumours, but there is no truth in them. I am not thinking about moving to Real Madrid or anywhere else.

"City have treated me very well from the very first day I arrived, I'm settled at the club and my family are happy in Manchester, and I want to stay.

"I can win everything that I want to win here. We have won one title now and we can go on to win more.

"Once you have one, you are desperate for the second, the third, the fourth, and it will be the same with us. We won the Premier League title this season. Why shouldn't we believe we can win it in years to come, too?"

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
xder rumours lak RM ni
xder nk beli player baru ke

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Milan rule out Boateng exit

AC Milan have rejected speculation that Kevin-Prince Boateng could join Real Madrid this summer.

Reports in Spain have claimed Real are willing to offer Kaka to AC Milan as part of a deal that would see Boateng, 25, move to the Bernabeu.

"Real Madrid have not made an approach to sign Kevin-Prince Boateng," AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani told Gazzetta dello Sport. "It's only media speculation. Real have never asked us for Boateng."

Galliani also ruled out the possibility of Kaka returning to the San Siro any time soon. The Brazil midfielder joined Real Madrid in the summer of 2009 after six seasons at Milan.

"Kaka has three years left on his contract," Galliani said. "Moreover, his wages are very high and this is something that no Italian club can afford considering the high taxes we pay in comparison to other countries."

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member
Reaction score
x membeli mana RM utk sizen dpn

elnino25

Super Active Member
Reaction score
luka modric tu dgr cite nk g real..

TXT

CG Super Hardcore Club
Platinum Member