BTC USD 86,414.4 Gold USD 4,135.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Proficient-funds.com - multiple plans

Received my first payment here :)paid

$6.01 has been successfully sent to your e-gold account xxxxxxx.
Transaction batch is 81476418.

www.proficient-funds.com
http://www.proficient-funds.com/game

I received my first payment here! Thanks admin! :D
I will continue supporting this program and when i will have extra e-gold, i will invest here!:x
 
I m sure this program have potential....but need more member support.
 
All I can say that if you join my HYIP, I guarantee it runs until 90% withdraw. I'm honestly saying it's a game, so yes, it is a pyramid I don't invest the money. But If you join my investment site, then I promise profits (although you must wait at least 7 days on the smallest plan) and they are nowhere near 10% per day!:)

waaa Admin i believe ur are the honest amid ever :D never had the admin tell the true.. :D hmm i will think about it.. :-? , Good luck :D

p/s Thanks alot
 
Another slow day today but all withdrawals were processed:)

And to all member who were paid: you're welcome! Thanks for your support!
 
hehehe.. leh caya ke HYIP ni.. aku tgk cam x leh caya jer..

Orang kebiasaan akan mendaftar dengan HYIP yang tidak boleh dipercayai juga:)

But you can believe in mine!

All Withdrawals processed fully within 12 hours:) Sorry I had to process manually again (I sent funds from e-gold account instead of from the system because it seemed so slow) so don't be confused if your withdrawal time is different from payment time... today I just checked you all of the list at the same time!

Charley Jun-5-2007 05:32:31 AM $14.15
LiyuLiyu Jun-5-2007 05:32:31 AM $0.20
boratmanu Jun-5-2007 05:32:31 AM $42.02
kingsley Jun-5-2007 05:32:31 AM $6.04
shorewexx Jun-5-2007 05:32:31 AM $9.05

I've received private inquiries from forums about whether my HYIP is "real" or not... and I think the answer is already on the front page. I run 2 programs: one investment and one game, so please read the rules:)

A small update is that we have entered into an agreement with Surf4Others, and I will partner with them again once the site has rebranded with a new design. For now, they have been a very good monitor to us, and we like their services, but we will take down their banners soon until the site has been redesigned.

Thanks again to all investors and members!
 
Back
Top
Log in Register