BTC USD 86,414.4 Gold USD 4,135.84
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Proficient-funds.com - multiple plans

erm..aku rase mamat ni rakan senegara kite erk..??
Orang mesia lerr..ni...:-?

Hi fatguy:) My name is Gerald, and I do understand SOME malay actually because of my time spent in Malaysia! Read my interview on DTM: you can access it from www.proficient-funds.com main page... if you want to know more about me:)

You can find my thread in Chinese and Indonesian forums also because of my contacts there, I do realise the potential of the Asian market.

I am British (you will see that I have tried to correct all the language mistakes on the script, and I hope I didn't make any myself!)... not Egyptian:) (I know what Mesir is;) ).

Anyway, I've added a few more very important monitors: InvestDaddy and Surf4Others. Together they cost over $400 just to be monitored so you can see I'm quite serious with the site! Just waiting for them to wake up and get my emails!

Remember, The Game component features INSTANT WITHDRAWAL with daily limits.
 
Hi fatguy:) My name is Gerald, and I do understand SOME malay actually because of my time spent in Malaysia! Read my interview on DTM: you can access it from www.proficient-funds.com main page... if you want to know more about me:)

You can find my thread in Chinese and Indonesian forums also because of my contacts there, I do realise the potential of the Asian market.

I am British (you will see that I have tried to correct all the language mistakes on the script, and I hope I didn't make any myself!)... not Egyptian:) (I know what Mesir is;) ).

Anyway, I've added a few more very important monitors: InvestDaddy and Surf4Others. Together they cost over $400 just to be monitored so you can see I'm quite serious with the site! Just waiting for them to wake up and get my emails!

Remember, The Game component features INSTANT WITHDRAWAL with daily limits.

Terer gak mat sale chelup nihhhh...
Tapi nampak sangat dier ni mamat datang dari "MALAYA"...:D :D

Hi..admin..soli ooooh.. I kinnot spek engliss..
Malaya can laa.....~X(
 
hello admin..


just speak malay lor.. easy for us . :) :))
 
ya lorr...
Our engliss slow2 leh...
Malay..okay lorr....:D
 
Okay some monitors were added today, and only one payment processed but the member didn't vote or comment.

Will wait for monitor plans to expire:)
 
brape lame program ni leh tahan kalo serius sngt? aku nak hentak bnyk ni kalo serius. :))
 
Back
Top
Log in Register