BTC USD 84,855.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Please Help

Susanmerlo

Freshie
Messages
1
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
3
I am new Trader, Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis seems very difficult, I often hear vibes for gold expert advisor, did some body try the gold expert advisor. They claim their robot is very profitable and made 100% profit in 5 months. Pls. help
 
does ur EA applied only in MT4?
 
I am new Trader, Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis seems very difficult, I often hear vibes for gold expert advisor, did some body try the gold expert advisor. They claim their robot is very profitable and made 100% profit in 5 months. Pls. help

do u really want to ask or just want to promote ur business? :-?
seems like ur signature have same kind of what u r promoting of.. :-?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register