KasimXp
Super Active Member
- Messages
- 5,992
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2008
- Messages
- 5,992
- Reaction score
- 26
- Points
- 70
Guna lebih drpd 1 dekoder atas 1 unifi akaun serentak
Mengikut rizanvrp
"It shouldn't be an issue unless you're using the same user/pass on the second STB. Basically all three credentials (user + pass + MAC) are linked together.. when I'm messing with the IPTV network I normally have my laptop & STB connected in the same network setup as you and they can both logon to the EPG server at the same time (after I send the proper HTTP GET requests of course).
Using a router to rewrite the layer 2 source MAC won't work as it's not a layer 2 check, MAC's are sent in a HTTP GET request at layer 7. If you intend to MITM this, you need a tool to rewrite TCP segment payloads + the checksum as it's being sent over the wire. There's a few ways to go about that. As for DHCP, you need to observe the DHCP handshake from the STB.
You definitely need to start sniffing the traffic.. I still don't understand why you wouldn't be able to get 2 STBs running at the same time. Works fine for me :3"
Mengikut rizanvrp
"It shouldn't be an issue unless you're using the same user/pass on the second STB. Basically all three credentials (user + pass + MAC) are linked together.. when I'm messing with the IPTV network I normally have my laptop & STB connected in the same network setup as you and they can both logon to the EPG server at the same time (after I send the proper HTTP GET requests of course).
Using a router to rewrite the layer 2 source MAC won't work as it's not a layer 2 check, MAC's are sent in a HTTP GET request at layer 7. If you intend to MITM this, you need a tool to rewrite TCP segment payloads + the checksum as it's being sent over the wire. There's a few ways to go about that. As for DHCP, you need to observe the DHCP handshake from the STB.
You definitely need to start sniffing the traffic.. I still don't understand why you wouldn't be able to get 2 STBs running at the same time. Works fine for me :3"
My Idea:-![]()
Change Mac address for the new stb to match the existing stb.
Method:-
1. Download and Install the following apps through recovery:-
a) SU
b) busybox
c) Mac Address Ghost apk
2. Write down the mac address for thex existing stb and change the mac address for the new stb. Run vi0laa
Result: GAGAL !!!!.. Mac address changed..but hypptv app displayed error message..
Last edited:
