Nih die - kat
http://autosurflog.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Three months is the record for a surf payment structure of 15% in 8 days, and a payment delay period of 7 days, so in other words, its yield is only a monthly ROI of 40%.
Possibly the ponzi structure (and lack of money) , poor support and Compact Surf success are the cause of the fall of PhoenixSurf. Many people drop the money from PS to others like CS, WS, 14DG, etc.
Hey Guys,
For those of you that on the NME update call last night you are privy to some of this information, however those of you not on the call for NME last night you will want to read this email to get updated on the current status of NME and PS. I will be getting word from Jonathan very shortly on what exactly is going to be the process for the next two weeks as we revamp the system. The main thing you want to tell your associates is everyone's current advertising purchases are safe and accounted for.
Here are the initial events that lead to the current decision on NME and PS. During the weekend NME leaders had a meeting with the heads of theconsulting company hired to run the PS program. NME leaders were looking into reasons why problems were continuing to mount after the company said they were taking care of all the issues we asked them to take care of. Many of you were dealing with these issues on a daily basis from after the DDOS attack as far as the missing upgrades from surfing holidays, incorrect dates on upgrades, lack of customer support, and incorrect upgrades amounts. During the meeting it was found out that the employees running PS were actually stealing from our program and sabotaging the accounting data. This was certainly noticeable during the last automatic upgrade performed by the consultant company. NME has now taken back full access and control of PS and its support system from the company and has legal council working on getting back the stolen funds from the consultant company. However, like I said before everyone's current advertising purchases are safe and 100% accounted for. So what is next..
During the next two weeks all the errors caused by the consultants hired to run PS will be fixed. I am waiting on the word whether or not the payouts will or will not include commissions and the exact time frame the payouts will occur. On the call Jonathan the CEO stated that he is looking at a two week time frame to have all the errors fixed, payouts issued, and the new secure program up and running. Now the terms and conditions for the revamped program were not discussed and we will all be briefed on those with in the next two weeks. Upgrades are currently disabled until
further notice while they take care of all the accounting errors. Please continue to surf out your remaining ad packages and wait for further instructions.
Please pass this on to all your associates.
To the Future,
Gary
Director of NME Mid-West
And the official Admin announcement:
Dear Members,
We would like to bring you up to date on the current situation of Phoenixsurf.com.
As a result of the recent events affecting the program, Phoenixsurf has a cash shortage. Our situation is being reviewed by our lawyer. We are working to come up with a strategy to get our members the return of their initial principal purchase less profits taken.
Our advice for everyone is to please continue surfing your 15 sites a day until you have completed your cycle and/or used up your advertising credits. We have disabled the purchases of advertising packages. Once all of the advertising packages are expired then we will review how much we need to pay out and come up with a plan. It would help the recovery program if you would continue to surf until further advised.
We greatly appreciate your continuing support and thank you for giving us time to review this matter.
Phoenixsurf.com
posted by darklife @ 4:34 PM 0 comments