sanz
Super Active Member
- Messages
- 5,913
- Joined
- Jul 30, 2008
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reaction score
- 486
- Points
- 81
I'm a Professional Graphic Designer want to provide you service as below.
Design :
- Flyers
- Brochure
- Name Card
- Banner
- Fish Tail
- Photo
- Design Ads
- Calenders
- T-Shirt
- Letter Head
- Logo
- Company Profile
Providing all custom design for anything that need to be designed.
I'll be providing Cheap & The best Quality and Design for you.
I also merged into advertising business and if you required service with ads you can contact me too.
Kindly email me to:
[email protected]
[email protected]
P/S: Sori tulis dalam English. malas nak convert BM. Ni aku tolong member aku je ni. dia memang power design grafik. harge bole kawteam. dun wori. Korang email je la dia. tarahal nyer. email biase dia yang atas tu.
Design :
- Flyers
- Brochure
- Name Card
- Banner
- Fish Tail
- Photo
- Design Ads
- Calenders
- T-Shirt
- Letter Head
- Logo
- Company Profile
Providing all custom design for anything that need to be designed.
I'll be providing Cheap & The best Quality and Design for you.
I also merged into advertising business and if you required service with ads you can contact me too.
Kindly email me to:
[email protected]
[email protected]
P/S: Sori tulis dalam English. malas nak convert BM. Ni aku tolong member aku je ni. dia memang power design grafik. harge bole kawteam. dun wori. Korang email je la dia. tarahal nyer. email biase dia yang atas tu.
Attachments
-
362.3 KB Views: 74
Last edited: