BTC USD 84,007.1 Gold USD 4,139.37
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

perisian untuk buat backtest bagi Forex

Firdaus2008

Fun Poster
Messages
178
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
178
Reaction score
59
Points
25
Assalamualaikum,

Backtest sangat penting untuk trader agar mendapat pengalaman sebenar sebelum memasuki fasa sebenar dalam forex. Saya berharap ada member carigold yang sudi kongsi software backtest mereka disini agar semua mendapat faedah. Harga di pasaran sangat mahal. Mungkin ada yang sudah memiliki crack version dan bolehlah dikongsikan di sini. Insyaalah,jasa anda akan diberkati.
 
I have not tried back test yet. But yes; I am practicing demo trading accounts with a regulated and reliable trading platform. And it is extensively said that demo trading can actually help a trader to get the real experience of trading and traders don't have the fear of losing money here. But I believe that if you are serious about your trading; only then demo trades can give you the real result. Otherwise just play with virtual cash won't help anybody. Thereby to evaluate the result of my strategies I frequently practice with you before applying these strategies in the live trading and it always helps me a lot.
 
wsalam...cari kt fb..simulator forex....ade jual..masuk grup..
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13684
USD / JPY
157.264
GBP / USD
1.32605
USD / CHF
0.83150
USD / CAD
1.41675
EUR / JPY
178.935
AUD / USD
0.70211
Back
Top
Log in Register