BTC USD 84,105.0 Gold USD 4,188.10
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

******** Performance Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
FapTurbo

I just recently bought fapturbo 10 days ago still testing and so far I am not very impressed with, guess I need more time to test it and play with settings.
 
I just recently bought fapturbo 10 days ago still testing and so far I am not very impressed with, guess I need more time to test it and play with settings.

try to test it next year start on 5 Jan 2009... MM set false... GMT must correct..
 
Salam semua,
Saya berminat untuk mendapatkan EA FapTurbo nie.
Sesiapa yang sudi membantu amat dihargai.
Kalau dapat dengan disertakan cara penggunaan serta settingnya sekali.
email : [email protected]
Thanks....
 
Semua newbies minta ni... :)cgrock:)cgrock:eek::eek:
 
cuba

kata orang. FAPTurbo powerfull. Saya maw cuba. Adakah Trial FAPTurbo?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13181
USD / JPY
158.385
GBP / USD
1.32459
USD / CHF
0.83656
USD / CAD
1.42481
EUR / JPY
179.262
AUD / USD
0.69475
Back
Top
Log in Register