Evgeny-Fx
Freshie
- Messages
- 1
- Joined
- Feb 10, 2014
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 3
PAMM Name : WOW SYSTEM OPTIMAL
Broker Name : GrandCapital.ru
PAMM Link : http://pammgc.likeinvest.org/
PAMM created since : 22 July 2014
Minimum Deposit :USD 100
Profit share : -
Min Investment Period : -
Penalty : -
PAMM Name : WOW SYSTEM - LIKEINVEST
Broker Name : InstaForex.com
PAMM Link : https://www.instaforex.com/forex_monitoring.php?trader=7359111
PAMM created since : 17 January 2014
Minimum Deposit : USD 100
Profit share : 70% Investor , 30% Trader
Min Investment Period : -
Penalty : 0%
Hello!
I have extensive experience in forex trading. Now I'm manage one trading account deposit 40 000 USD (real), the average income may be about 10-12% (trading very neat!). For large investors will be, I think it's important!
- The difference is that I'm manage on a big deposit account and the level of responsibility at the highest level.
- I use your own trading system.
- On average, about one transaction per day.
- EURUSD and GBPUSD are used in trade.
- Trade is conducted on their own system called: WOW System
Have statistic on: Myfxbook, MQL5, PAMM monitoring.
I offer my services to investors and traders. Or you can connect your account to PAMM, or subscribe to trading signals through the portal MQ5 (instantaneous and synchronous execution of the transaction on the account.
How to subscribe to signals http://www.mql5.com/en/articles/523).
MyFxBook (very low risk, live account 40 000 USD)

You can subscribe to signals: http://mql5.com/28yt (use PayPal, Visa/MasterCard, Webmoney)
You can invest to PAMM: http://pammgc.likeinvest.org/
MyFxBook (high risk, live account 500 USD)

I also opened PAMM account in InstaForex company. But I will use a small amount and a higher risk. Profit is only approximate 60-70% per month.
You can invest to InstaForex PAMM: http://pamm.likeinvest.org/ (minimal 100 USD)
Also i consider different ways of cooperation.
Feedback,
Skype: fx.likeinvest
YM: wowsystemfx
Email: [email protected]
I wait questions
Broker Name : GrandCapital.ru
PAMM Link : http://pammgc.likeinvest.org/
PAMM created since : 22 July 2014
Minimum Deposit :USD 100
Profit share : -
Min Investment Period : -
Penalty : -
PAMM Name : WOW SYSTEM - LIKEINVEST
Broker Name : InstaForex.com
PAMM Link : https://www.instaforex.com/forex_monitoring.php?trader=7359111
PAMM created since : 17 January 2014
Minimum Deposit : USD 100
Profit share : 70% Investor , 30% Trader
Min Investment Period : -
Penalty : 0%
Hello!
I have extensive experience in forex trading. Now I'm manage one trading account deposit 40 000 USD (real), the average income may be about 10-12% (trading very neat!). For large investors will be, I think it's important!
- The difference is that I'm manage on a big deposit account and the level of responsibility at the highest level.
- I use your own trading system.
- On average, about one transaction per day.
- EURUSD and GBPUSD are used in trade.
- Trade is conducted on their own system called: WOW System
Have statistic on: Myfxbook, MQL5, PAMM monitoring.
I offer my services to investors and traders. Or you can connect your account to PAMM, or subscribe to trading signals through the portal MQ5 (instantaneous and synchronous execution of the transaction on the account.
How to subscribe to signals http://www.mql5.com/en/articles/523).
MyFxBook (very low risk, live account 40 000 USD)

You can subscribe to signals: http://mql5.com/28yt (use PayPal, Visa/MasterCard, Webmoney)
You can invest to PAMM: http://pammgc.likeinvest.org/
MyFxBook (high risk, live account 500 USD)

I also opened PAMM account in InstaForex company. But I will use a small amount and a higher risk. Profit is only approximate 60-70% per month.
You can invest to InstaForex PAMM: http://pamm.likeinvest.org/ (minimal 100 USD)
Also i consider different ways of cooperation.
Feedback,
Skype: fx.likeinvest
YM: wowsystemfx
Email: [email protected]
I wait questions