BTC USD 83,910.8 Gold USD 4,176.10
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

PacSmooth for a Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackphatt

Freshie
Messages
4
Joined
Jan 15, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Points
8
This is a method that I have been using for about two weeks one week on a a demo account and one week on my real account I have been able to double my real account in one week and thought that I share it. My first contribution to a forum that has given so much. I call it PacSmooth bcoz of the Indi's.

Here is the link Indi's and Template: http://www.forexsharing.com/264046
Here is a picture I took this morning: http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8448/pacsmooth.jpg

I was able to catch over 100 pips in less than two hours.

Here is what I suggest, Open a 15min EURUSD chart place the MA adaptive rsi indi on it
then open a 5 min EURUSD chart and apply the template provided.

I tested this with EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY.

Open a buy trade if all the indicators are green
Open a sell trade if all the indicators are red

Now look at the picture and look at the pacman tactivator that is going to be our signal when to enter a trade when from red to green and above the 20 level that's a buy signal and reverse for a sell. Always trade in the trend.

But wait what if the market is ranging than look at your 15 min chart is it red or green than wait for all indicators to turn green for a buy than red for a sell. I scalp this also and I collect a lot of pips just trade the direction of the 15 min chart it will give a high probable direction.
There are many ways to trade this can't go into details about it all but it is very profitable once you study the charts and indi's. I have another method I'm testing so that there could be a EA used with it
I will post depending on the response from this method.

My 8yr nephew was able to get 30 pips with no assistance using this yesterday I'm not joking or kidding.
PM me for any confusion or clarity. Or if this is already posted.

Update Sorry about the confusion here is the other Indi for those who keep getting the error http://www.forexsharing.com/18813
Its a must so please download it for the template put in indicator folder.
 
Last edited:
pacman...nice namanye..
 
where r u bro..??we all need u..plzz respond..~X(
 
im testing this systems..wish me luck...:-?#:-S
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12709
USD / JPY
158.350
GBP / USD
1.32011
USD / CHF
0.83695
USD / CAD
1.42577
EUR / JPY
178.474
AUD / USD
0.69347
Back
Top
Log in Register