BTC USD 81,761.0 Gold USD 4,138.29
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

OZFX + DAZFX Malaysia Thread

Aku reverse SHORT untuk GJ!

TP 1 +30pips!

315135984.jpg

im closing short for 2/3rd at +20pipsX2=+40pips!

mainly because price found support yesterday high!

pop
 
im closing short for 2/3rd at +20pipsX2=+40pips!

mainly because price found support yesterday high!

pop

Pop, I have been trying several OZFX EA but still no good result. I know this strategy is good but still don't which version will win the market.

Please gime suggestion, which version I do have to use.. and which set file... thank's..
 
LONG GBPJPY

ambil TP cepat!

entry at 20715!

TP 20740!

let see..

pop
 
damn..aku balik hospital tengok sedara...gupernyer GJ dah DOWN banyak giler..

melopas..

pop
 
EURCAD CANCELL SS!!
SS 15734
TP 15700


USDJPY (active)
SS 10422
TP 10375
 
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12143
USD / JPY
157.886
GBP / USD
1.32307
USD / CHF
0.83144
USD / CAD
1.42240
EUR / JPY
176.991
AUD / USD
0.69603
Back
Top
Log in Register