Dear Friends!
As you already know, just yesterday I decided to release a Great Gift for you - active CariGold Members.
In a shortest words, I released a
GIFT in amount of $100 (ONE HUNDRED) US Dollars to the CariGold member (collected not less than 100 posts on CariGold forum) who open an account with United World Capital (
www.UWCFX.com) until
7 of January 2011.
So,
I WANT TO GIVE YOU MORE!!!
I will give you additional
$50 (FIFTY) US Dollars as an additional bonus if you will bring 3 (THREE) of your CariGold community friends
TO GET THEIR $100 GIFT!
Looks really nice, is not it?
And, Do not forget:
WE WILL GIVE YOU ABSOLUTELY FREE our state-of-the-art
UWC Quick Card issued by MasterCard if you will order it before
7 of January 2011!
Hurry Now and best wishes for the upcoming New 2011 Year!
Sincerely,
Sergey Mayzus
CEO & President of
United World Capital
www.UWCFX.com
United World Capital Limited is registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) with the registration number HE230122 and licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 093/08 in accordance with MiFID Directive. All retail client assets are insured by the Investor Compensation Fund up to the value of €20,000 per client.