Hello,
I have an idea about correlation currency. Before i explain this strategy, I would like to explain the picture above. I group all the currencies into 8 groups. There are 7 pairs of currency in every group.
For example in GBP group, GBPCAD is 322 in GREEN, it means that GBPCAD raise 322 pips from 4 day ago open price until now.
At the same time, in CAD group, GBPCAD is 322 in RED
The currnecies are shown from left column to right column based on the level of the strong.
My 1 of the strategy:
As we know EUR and GBP are always same direction, when EUR group is strongest and GBP group is weakeast or VICE versa, we can open position EURGBP.
My request is that I hope any coding expert can develop an EA to detect and alert when EUR group is strongest and GBP group is weakeast or VICE versa.