BTC USD 83,600.0 Gold USD 4,144.17
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

NEW! MetaTrader Expert Advisor "STOMPER EURGBP"

I don't understand , is the thread starter share this EA for free or he want to sell it ? I don't see where to download for free
 
I don't understand , is the thread starter share this EA for free or he want to sell it ? I don't see where to download for free

Hi there,

The link should be in the first post of the thread. Somewhere along the threads are other posts...Hopes that helps..
 
i'd like to know if the ones who were live with it are still live with it ,and how is it doing?
merry christmas to everybody:D
 
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13158
USD / JPY
157.491
GBP / USD
1.32059
USD / CHF
0.83571
USD / CAD
1.41982
EUR / JPY
178.213
AUD / USD
0.69691
Back
Top
Log in Register