BTC USD 83,850.6 Gold USD 4,139.61
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

NEW! MetaTrader Expert Advisor "STOMPER EURGBP"

I don't understand , is the thread starter share this EA for free or he want to sell it ? I don't see where to download for free
 
I don't understand , is the thread starter share this EA for free or he want to sell it ? I don't see where to download for free

Hi there,

The link should be in the first post of the thread. Somewhere along the threads are other posts...Hopes that helps..
 
i'd like to know if the ones who were live with it are still live with it ,and how is it doing?
merry christmas to everybody:D
 
Last edited:

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13471
USD / JPY
157.369
GBP / USD
1.32366
USD / CHF
0.83406
USD / CAD
1.41923
EUR / JPY
178.568
AUD / USD
0.69913
Back
Top
Log in Register