Forex888
Super Active Member
- Messages
- 5,256
- Joined
- Oct 29, 2008
- Messages
- 5,256
- Reaction score
- 70
- Points
- 80
any1 have this ea latest result?? what time usually open trade (Malaysia)??
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
New to EA. I several questions. Is any runnning Stumpers on a VPS? If so which host companies would you recommendations. Has anyone seen Stompers new version cheaper than $804?
Thanks in advance.
this is done by ex4 to mq4 convertor, have a look.
NB:- I'm just share the file only and I'm code idiot. so, if any question about this source code, kindly ask other code guru around here, who r they code guru? I'm not sure , I'm just new to this forum.![]()
Result up todate [4th day]
Total Profit:-
Alpali UK (Demo)= USD165.35 [19 trades, 17 wins, 2 lose]
FXDD (DeMO) = USD131.51 [10 trades, all wins]
What time this EA will open trade (Malaysia)? coz I waited so long still nothing... may u share ur setting here?![]()
hi, thanks for your sharing, but the EA without any protection code already. i think the main problem not in the code but the EA it self, its not the original one in the website, and that's clear from the deferent between them in the results. i don't know ether if this EA can work fine in live account even the original one cuz its based in scalping 2 pips and most brokers will not allow that. ignore the demo its another story, brokers don't care if you scalped or what ever you do, cuz this will not harm them, but when you come to the live money they treat you deferent way. its only my opinion and maybe I'm wrong but this EA just for playing in demo, forget to see the same results in you live account .
i know there is a real account results to the original EA and for along time, but common! it was for a micro account and brokers will not care about it you if you playing with cents ! also its difficult if its not impossible to find a honest broker with 2 pip spread in this pair.