silanarchy
Junior Member
- Messages
- 52
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2008
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 11
No of course not, I run the stomper and intellectual pro successfully with medium risk on my Virtual Private Server..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
does Stomper works with 5 digits? I run it since yesterday on AlpariUK demo (new 5 digit format quotes) and did not opened any trades yet.
Does anybody know this or have the 5 digits EA?
Thank you for sharing it.
I do have a trial of Intellectual Pro scalper from same programmer, but it expired (it has a dll file which needs to be decompiled and reset the expiration date).
If anybody can help I will be posting it here.