BTC USD 83,591.2 Gold USD 4,179.02
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

NEW! MetaTrader Expert Advisor "STOMPER EURGBP"

No of course not, I run the stomper and intellectual pro successfully with medium risk on my Virtual Private Server..
 
Testing

Hi all,

I discovered this EA yesterday here and started to do the test on it, here is the chart attached, having a good beginning,
my setting is as following, same as gundam98's setting

Alpari Demo Acct.
AngleCheck 18
TakeProfit 10
StopLoss 30
MinProfitValue 1
ExtrimProfit TRUE
Lots 0.1
UseMM TRUE
DepoPercent 10

I also wanna to know how this EA is working and how to optimise all these parameters in different kind of account size and leverage. Could somebody kindly explain and share with us. Your guidance and assistance will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rey
 

Attachments

Last edited:
working with 5 digit brokers?

does Stomper works with 5 digits? I run it since yesterday on AlpariUK demo (new 5 digit format quotes) and did not opened any trades yet.
Does anybody know this or have the 5 digits EA?
Thank you for sharing it.

I do have a trial of Intellectual Pro scalper from same programmer, but it expired (it has a dll file which needs to be decompiled and reset the expiration date).
If anybody can help I will be posting it here.
 
does Stomper works with 5 digits? I run it since yesterday on AlpariUK demo (new 5 digit format quotes) and did not opened any trades yet.
Does anybody know this or have the 5 digits EA?
Thank you for sharing it.

I do have a trial of Intellectual Pro scalper from same programmer, but it expired (it has a dll file which needs to be decompiled and reset the expiration date).
If anybody can help I will be posting it here.

Hi Radu,

See post 173, I'm using Alpari-uk too, yes the EG is 5 digit, I noticed that, but the EA can run and I attached the result as well.

Rey
 
very strange Cubi,
I had the ExtrimProfit=False and MM=False, but no trades. I just changed them to your setup and I will see wht happens.
Thanks for info.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13381
USD / JPY
157.292
GBP / USD
1.32271
USD / CHF
0.83384
USD / CAD
1.41897
EUR / JPY
178.428
AUD / USD
0.69850
Back
Top
Log in Register