BTC USD 83,904.3 Gold USD 4,184.75
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

NEW! MetaTrader Expert Advisor "STOMPER EURGBP"

Con't

This is today result Asian session.

I'm running stomper on Alpari and FXDD [starting on yesterday at the same time, 24 hrs run], both having the same setting as mentioned in post 173. I noticed the numbers of trades and the timing of open trade are different between these 2 brokers; and how the trade stopped is also. Alpari mostly stop at T/P and FXDD I guest is stopped by trailing stop {preset by EA, may be}.

NB: the spread of EG for alpari is 2 pips and FXDD is 3 pips.

I attached herewith the results of both diff broker, have a look.

I'm still waiting shall somebody/experienced traders to explain how is this EA working actually.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello everyone... does anyone have some documentation or "readme" file describing the proper settings, lot size, etc for the parameters of Forex Stomper?

Thanks!
 
Stompers on VPS

New to EA. I several questions. Is any runnning Stumpers on a VPS? If so which host companies would you recommendations. Has anyone seen Stompers new version cheaper than $804?
Thanks in advance.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13585
USD / JPY
157.062
GBP / USD
1.32802
USD / CHF
0.83357
USD / CAD
1.41826
EUR / JPY
178.399
AUD / USD
0.69699
Back
Top
Log in Register