silanarchy
Junior Member
- Messages
- 52
- Joined
- Oct 21, 2008
- Messages
- 52
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 11
Hey Gundam how many hits have you taken?
Here is my latest statement enclosed so have a look and you can see whats happening with me. so far 2 losses on the stomper and 2 losses on the forex tracer... Not a great start. However on mig invest I have only had 1 loss of each.
God all I want is a consistent 25% per month....
Here is my latest statement enclosed so have a look and you can see whats happening with me. so far 2 losses on the stomper and 2 losses on the forex tracer... Not a great start. However on mig invest I have only had 1 loss of each.
God all I want is a consistent 25% per month....
Attachments
-
2.2 KB Views: 121