BTC USD 83,602.7 Gold USD 4,188.08
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

NEW! MetaTrader Expert Advisor "STOMPER EURGBP"

Hey Gundam how many hits have you taken?
Here is my latest statement enclosed so have a look and you can see whats happening with me. so far 2 losses on the stomper and 2 losses on the forex tracer... Not a great start. However on mig invest I have only had 1 loss of each.
God all I want is a consistent 25% per month....
 

Attachments

Ok just had a look on the stompers homepage and it turns out that the stomper should be turned off right now according to the large red print.
If you are on alpari or any other broker without an exact 2 pip spread at the moment DO NOT run it. This explains my large losses which I have only been incuring on Alpari, and NOT on Mig Invest which has been given the all clear to trade at the moment. This has to do with some brokers widening their spreads due to the financial crisis, the spreads will return to normal soon. So see http://iticsoftware.com/metatrader-expert-advisors-third.php for more details.

Sil
 
US$804! crazy! how many days of scalping to scalp back this EA... just use this free is OK
 
I have to agree. Lets invest time before money. I'm still watching EA real close.
 
Last edited:
Well I havnt had a loss on it with my MIG account its working fine.
$804 may seem expensive but it works out cheaper if we pitch in to buy it.
Also our results are for the first version which was released last year.
All scalper type EA"s need to be run on a real account for maximum results remember.
 
This EA already hardcoded with certain time figure only suitable for the broker as recommended. Therefore different broker will give you different results, look at the graph in v2, there's a huge Drawdown too. In forex, not 100% perfect in full whole year, even the safest trading timeframe and go wrong sometimes.
 
Yea thats true, however if you buy it from them or any other of their EA's for that matter then you get it customised for your particular broker.
 
Thanks @VladimirMi;

I could not decompile to Mq4 ,gave me error when I was trying to fix this language problem. :D

Hi guys... I'm new in this forum... What .ex4 are you trying to decompile ? ... Stomper ? ... THANKS. ;)
 
Currency: EURGBP
Timeframe: M15
Risk:Medium
Minimum Deposit: $1000
Recommended Deposit: $2000

Recommended brokers: Alpari, MIG Invest, Fibo group, ATC FX Pro and etc. with EURGBP spread 2 pips or smaller. Price: $804.05
limited licences quantity: 45 (available: 19)
Take it, friends !

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
:p
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13585
USD / JPY
156.978
GBP / USD
1.32758
USD / CHF
0.83243
USD / CAD
1.41789
EUR / JPY
178.399
AUD / USD
0.69749
Back
Top
Log in Register