BTC USD 83,952.9 Gold USD 4,180.04
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

NEW! MetaTrader Expert Advisor "STOMPER EURGBP"

I have tested (in demo account) the stomper and forex tracer at the same time for 1 day and every trade has been profit, 316 usd profit in total for this day.
 
I have tested (in demo account) the stomper and forex tracer at the same time for 1 day and every trade has been profit, 316 usd profit in total for this day.

Yea what a coincidence me too :) Im running the tracer and stomper like you at same times on 24/7 and they are working well.
Took one hit from the tracer the other day but that is expected when the markets turn around on it. I had an email from the maker of the STOMPER and he said the results are far greater for the STOMPER on a live account something to do with scalpers working better on live accounts.

To the guy who posted up about V2 of the stomper he is correct in saying its V2 which confirmed my suspicion of us having V1. I am interested in the proposal to pitch in to buy V2 its cost is $804 CAD and im happy to put in around $100 towards it.
Let me know your thoughts guys.

Sil
 
If set extreme profit, this will trade longer time frame, if extreme profit = false, the trading hour is as shorter. Stomper may activate around GMT 22:00 - GMT 02:00
 
Yea what a coincidence me too :) Im running the tracer and stomper like you at same times on 24/7 and they are working well.
Took one hit from the tracer the other day but that is expected when the markets turn around on it. I had an email from the maker of the STOMPER and he said the results are far greater for the STOMPER on a live account something to do with scalpers working better on live accounts.

To the guy who posted up about V2 of the stomper he is correct in saying its V2 which confirmed my suspicion of us having V1. I am interested in the proposal to pitch in to buy V2 its cost is $804 CAD and im happy to put in around $100 towards it.
Let me know your thoughts guys.

Sil

Well I think this EA really sucks. Maybe V2 is good, but right now I'm a little bit short on cash, but I could put in $50 bucks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yea just took another big hit 6 times larger than a winning trade, guessing this happened to you gundam as well seeing as your on alpari. Loosing confidence and really want V2 which is guaranteed to be the actual stomper.
But all games aside we really need the correct settings for this EA. And I wont write it off yet ill give it a month because the developer of V2 said all scalper type EA's really need to be run on live accounts for full benefit. The demo and live account stats on iticsoftwares.com reflect that.
 
ss3sy8.gif


Version 2 will have 2 trading period a day... The lowest volatile session is the best scalp for stomper.
 
This stomper has no time filter... When the trend is trending, turn it on, it will stomp u some profit, whenever it hit some great movement i.e. Big News, it will hit SL. Demo only.
Additional news filter will helps to see the upcoming news.

whats the ciberkreatifnews? another EA or indicator?
 
hi all..

i just got this EA..
hopefully this will be a very good EA that can make consistent profit.
thanks
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13188
USD / JPY
158.110
GBP / USD
1.32583
USD / CHF
0.83582
USD / CAD
1.42409
EUR / JPY
179.152
AUD / USD
0.69535
Back
Top
Log in Register