BTC USD 84,354.1 Gold USD 4,151.22
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

New English Thread

every quarters/house here hv their own hdpe water tank... i hv checked, flushed & cleaned my tank a few weeks ago... theres only dirt/sludge inside there... it is the supply from the water treatment plant thats having problem...

basketball and distance running require endurance... constantly running... football is a type of start stop activity... a burst of speed, then relax a while... then burst again and relax again... swimming needs upper body strength... so, different activity, different strength requirement... based on my experience, thats what i concluded... :))
i totally agree with you on the body pain... some sort like the ice breaker...:))
when talking about all these, now i feel need to exercise again... maybe a simple treadmill would help... hmmmm... hopefully the bonus will come soon...#:-S

So have you started exercising again? Why don't you go to the gym? No need to buy and store heavy equipment in the house...

I did leg press, shoulder press, abdomen press yesterday besides those treadmills and whatnot... and now my legs, shoulder, bump, are all kinda painful... but the good thing is, my stamina/endurance has increased. I was able to use about 9 machines I think from 4.30pm to 7.45pm, including a half hour class of body combat. Ya know, the body combat trainer is fantastic. He has 2 classes done consecutively one after another, 45 mins each, and he was able to pull off both. I think he won't have any problem running a marathon. His stamina is so high! And when i was on one of the machines, the guy in front of me was running for like 40 mins non-stop! Man... wish I could do that one of these days.. luckily you can watch programs on Astro while using all the main machines, so it helps you to forget the time while burning your calories. At times you even forget that you're exercising! :)) I was able to burn about 400-500 calories yesterday, i hope I can maintan that pace as for now. #:-S
 
Last edited:
So have you started exercising again? Why don't you go to the gym? No need to buy and store heavy equipment in the house...

I did leg press, shoulder press, abdomen press yesterday besides those treadmills and whatnot... and now my legs, shoulder, bump, are all kinda painful... but the good thing is, my stamina/endurance has increased. I was able to use about 9 machines I think from 4.30pm to 7.45pm, including a half hour class of body combat. Ya know, the body combat trainer is fantastic. He has 2 classes done consecutively one after another, 45 mins each, and he was able to pull off both. I think he won't have any problem running a marathon. His stamina is so high! And when i was on one of the machines, the guy in front of me was running for like 40 mins non-stop! Man... wish I could do that one of these days.. luckily you can watch programs on Astro while using all the main machines, so it helps you to forget the time while burning your calories. At times you even forget that you're exercising! :)) I was able to burn about 400-500 calories yesterday, i hope I can maintan that pace as for now. #:-S

share photo of your progress:D
 
So have you started exercising again? Why don't you go to the gym? No need to buy and store heavy equipment in the house...

I did leg press, shoulder press, abdomen press yesterday besides those treadmills and whatnot... and now my legs, shoulder, bump, are all kinda painful... but the good thing is, my stamina/endurance has increased. I was able to use about 9 machines I think from 4.30pm to 7.45pm, including a half hour class of body combat. Ya know, the body combat trainer is fantastic. He has 2 classes done consecutively one after another, 45 mins each, and he was able to pull off both. I think he won't have any problem running a marathon. His stamina is so high! And when i was on one of the machines, the guy in front of me was running for like 40 mins non-stop! Man... wish I could do that one of these days.. luckily you can watch programs on Astro while using all the main machines, so it helps you to forget the time while burning your calories. At times you even forget that you're exercising! :)) I was able to burn about 400-500 calories yesterday, i hope I can maintan that pace as for now. #:-S

:"> not yet...
most of the times, im so big on planning/intention... but so poor on implementation/execution....:))#:-S
some more, the nearest gym is about an hour away... unless i do it once a week during my off-day...
maybe i should consider that option...
 
:"> not yet...
most of the times, im so big on planning/intention... but so poor on implementation/execution....:))#:-S
some more, the nearest gym is about an hour away... unless i do it once a week during my off-day...
maybe i should consider that option...

Wow, that's quite far, hmmm... but you could always exercise on your own, I know men are knowledgeable about the exercise stuff than women.. there are also lots of stuff on youtube. Can go for jogging too. But for women, not quite safe to jog alone nowadays... aiyaks.. #:-S
 
Wow, that's quite far, hmmm... but you could always exercise on your own, I know men are knowledgeable about the exercise stuff than women.. there are also lots of stuff on youtube. Can go for jogging too. But for women, not quite safe to jog alone nowadays... aiyaks.. #:-S

yes it is...
and with the current environment, i dont think i want to expose myself to the hazy air...
some time ago at my rental house, we used to hv a bench press sort like equipment complete with some dumb bells and weights... shared with the housemates...
get that with a simple treadmill, that can be a complete gym already... just need to save some money to get them in...:))
 
yes it is...
and with the current environment, i dont think i want to expose myself to the hazy air...
some time ago at my rental house, we used to hv a bench press sort like equipment complete with some dumb bells and weights... shared with the housemates...
get that with a simple treadmill, that can be a complete gym already... just need to save some money to get them in...:))

Well good for you, at least you don't have to pay 200 bucks every month just to use the gym's equipment. I just wish my place has a gym, but it doesn't, only have a swimming pool. Oh well. #:-S
 
Well good for you, at least you don't have to pay 200 bucks every month just to use the gym's equipment. I just wish my place has a gym, but it doesn't, only have a swimming pool. Oh well. #:-S

that was then... now no more...
thats why need to start my saving now to get a new set...:D

got swimming pool nice what...
can go swimming every day...
 
Back
Top
Log in Register