BTC USD 83,606.9 Gold USD 4,182.13
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

New English Thread

yep. it's quite difficult actually to obtain the history from the patients. you have to write everything although the stories are quite erm... irrelevant. some claimed to have superpower. some claimed to have lots of husbands.#:-S but interesting tho.

keluang man was once in psychiatric ward before he become a superhero.
your job quite interesting,i wonder if you ever found the patient that claim can see the 'ghost'.

as for the weather, we finally see the sunshine today after 8 straight days of rain... according to report, rainfall for jan 2014 here until 24jan was 273.48mm... last year for the same period was abt 121.98mm... more than double the amount... #:-S
anyway, it brings back the childhood memory where during tengkujuh, youre not only talking abt a week of non stop rain, but months... it would started in nov and endup in jan/feb... went to school with shoes in a plastic bag or just a rubber shoes... fuhhhhh.. that was then.. :))

what are you?the weather man,
you came out with such a data:))
 
Hey!.. this thread still exists!!! I thought already disappeared into oblivion!!!...

But where is marlen the TT???
 
:D sometimes i can be a bit wacky... and that batik shirt was a bit tempting.
But then, i was thinking... how often would i wear that batik shirt?... so i didnt buy it... instead i just bought another red tshirt... my wardrobe is full with reds and blacks...:))

as for the weather, we finally see the sunshine today after 8 straight days of rain... according to report, rainfall for jan 2014 here until 24jan was 273.48mm... last year for the same period was abt 121.98mm... more than double the amount... #:-S
anyway, it brings back the childhood memory where during tengkujuh, youre not only talking abt a week of non stop rain, but months... it would started in nov and endup in jan/feb... went to school with shoes in a plastic bag or just a rubber shoes... fuhhhhh.. that was then.. :))

i couldnt agree more with you here...


I always have this notion that batik shirts/sleeves are for older people like those in their 50s. :))

The cold temperature is finally back to normal. Grik, Perak had the lowest of 16 degree last I heard. I don't think Malaysians are ready for snow. :-?

By the way, are you a member of any fitness club? Or anyone in this thread for the matter? I just signed up for 1 year membership with Fitness First, I hope there won't be any problems or troubles. Probably you guys with experience could share tips & advice? I'm suppose to start Feb 1st. Haven't decided which classes I should enroll myself into, but Yoga is a Must, then cycling and jogging. They also have Muay Thai as well. #:-S

Anybody cares to give me suggestion? :x They have so many classes, I don't know which to choose from for beginner. :o

Fitness First Classes
 
I always have this notion that batik shirts/sleeves are for older people like those in their 50s. :))

The cold temperature is finally back to normal. Grik, Perak had the lowest of 16 degree last I heard. I don't think Malaysians are ready for snow. :-?

By the way, are you a member of any fitness club? Or anyone in this thread for the matter? I just signed up for 1 year membership with Fitness First, I hope there won't be any problems or troubles. Probably you guys with experience could share tips & advice? I'm suppose to start Feb 1st. Haven't decided which classes I should enroll myself into, but Yoga is a Must, then cycling and jogging. They also have Muay Thai as well. #:-S

Anybody cares to give me suggestion? :x They have so many classes, I don't know which to choose from for beginner. :o

Fitness First Classes

i owned a few batik shirts ever since i was in high school... the problem is that you dont wanna wear them too often... unless you are in your 50s...:))

snow? yeah, sounds nice and fun... but i prefer the sunshine...
once, we were running out of fuel for the heater... it was early morning... the fuel supplier could only deliver in the afternoon... i believe i had a winter jacket with another three layers of blankets wrapped around me and i still shivered like hell... and that was inside the house...
at another occasion, i did a community work at an outdoor recycling collection center... grrrrrr... no thanks... i would rather sweat than shiver...:))

fitness club? nuhhhh... sorry, never join any of them... maybe choose the one that is fun to you to keep your interest...:)
i did took a fitness class during college time... they had 2 parts which were aerobic/cardio and muscle toning/weight lifting... thats all i know...
 
By the way, are you a member of any fitness club? Or anyone in this thread for the matter? I just signed up for 1 year membership with Fitness First, I hope there won't be any problems or troubles. Probably you guys with experience could share tips & advice? I'm suppose to start Feb 1st. Haven't decided which classes I should enroll myself into, but Yoga is a Must, then cycling and jogging. They also have Muay Thai as well. #:-S

Anybody cares to give me suggestion? :x They have so many classes, I don't know which to choose from for beginner. :o

Fitness First Classes

i think the instructor there will give you the correct answers.
Love Muay thai,but need to jab alot, i can't nowday, got backpain at right hand.
I also not join the club, i only do light jogging & aerobatic exercise.
 
i think the instructor there will give you the correct answers.
Love Muay thai,but need to jab alot, i can't nowday, got backpain at right hand.
I also not join the club, i only do light jogging & aerobatic exercise.

Fitness First only gives you 2 (two) 45-minute session FOC with their trainer. If you want more than that, you need to upgrade and pay another RM149 (refundable if you meet all their requirements after 3 months). I know I could consult the trainer on which classes are better for beginners, but personal experiences are better. That's why I asked.

Oh, by the way, I just found out members can have hot drinks as well in the club, FOC. But ironically, you can't use the towel they have at the counter because those are only for Platinum members (members who can use the clubs in all the other branches all throughout Malaysia). If you still want to use the towel, you need to rent it at RM5 per day, or bring your own towel. What the heck? :o
 
i owned a few batik shirts ever since i was in high school... the problem is that you dont wanna wear them too often... unless you are in your 50s...:))

snow? yeah, sounds nice and fun... but i prefer the sunshine...
once, we were running out of fuel for the heater... it was early morning... the fuel supplier could only deliver in the afternoon... i believe i had a winter jacket with another three layers of blankets wrapped around me and i still shivered like hell... and that was inside the house...
at another occasion, i did a community work at an outdoor recycling collection center... grrrrrr... no thanks... i would rather sweat than shiver...:))

fitness club? nuhhhh... sorry, never join any of them... maybe choose the one that is fun to you to keep your interest...:)
i did took a fitness class during college time... they had 2 parts which were aerobic/cardio and muscle toning/weight lifting... thats all i know...


I kinda love the snow. I remember when my friends and I traveled to the mountain to play with the snow back then. I was kinda high at that time (because I was on medication for bad cough, took cough syrup which made me feel like I was half-dreaming and half-awake :)) ). When we got there, the snow was not as heavy as usual. My friends told me, the mountain resort usually has very thick snow. But for a Malaysian, it's more than enough!

I was like orang jakun, I slept on the snow, threw snow at my friend and he threw it back at me and man, it hurts! ~X( Since the snow was not heavy as usual, we couldn't build the snowman. Come to think of it, it was not really that cold once you get use to it, but you must wear gloves and ensure your hoodie covers your head. The small lakes with trees covered in snow, turned out to be the most beautiful photos I've ever taken, but somehow I lost all the photos when my hp broke down. ~X(

And come to think of it, I prefer the snow compared to being stuck in the middle of the city during heavy rain and cold weather, with the temperature as low as 5 degree celcius! Man, that is freaking cold! Never again, I hope! #:-S

P.S Yeah, cardio exercises are a must if one wants to burn calory. I need to shed off 25kg within 3-4 months time. Ohmaigod. Not sure how I'm gonna achieve that. #-o
 
I kinda love the snow. I remember when my friends and I traveled to the mountain to play with the snow back then. I was kinda high at that time (because I was on medication for bad cough, took cough syrup which made me feel like I was half-dreaming and half-awake :)) ). When we got there, the snow was not as heavy as usual. My friends told me, the mountain resort usually has very thick snow. But for a Malaysian, it's more than enough!

I was like orang jakun, I slept on the snow, threw snow at my friend and he threw it back at me and man, it hurts! ~X( Since the snow was not heavy as usual, we couldn't build the snowman. Come to think of it, it was not really that cold once you get use to it, but you must wear gloves and ensure your hoodie covers your head. The small lakes with trees covered in snow, turned out to be the most beautiful photos I've ever taken, but somehow I lost all the photos when my hp broke down. ~X(

And come to think of it, I prefer the snow compared to being stuck in the middle of the city during heavy rain and cold weather, with the temperature as low as 5 degree celcius! Man, that is freaking cold! Never again, I hope! #:-S

P.S Yeah, cardio exercises are a must if one wants to burn calory. I need to shed off 25kg within 3-4 months time. Ohmaigod. Not sure how I'm gonna achieve that. #-o

yeah... you are right... without the wind chill, snow can be fun...
at northern hemisphere, the cold wind from the arctic circle can come down to as far as the northern usa...
this factor can bring down the temperature to as low as -40C/-40F...
thats the killer... snow/sleet/water on the ground all turn into ice... damn cold and slippery...

soooo... have you kicked off your fitness program?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register