BTC USD 81,444.8 Gold USD 4,132.98
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

NeuroShell DayTrader Professional v5.0

Hi All, Hopeing someone can help me. When I load the NeuroShell Trader Iam able to get all the codes and it loads properly, however it tells me that the Serial number is not valid anymore and disconnects me. Is there an udated SN that I can use or any other way around this.

Thanks for you help
 
i have 5.3 working but it is a pain in the a... to install.

I've tried severall time, and several verion. Always get an error
from windows and can't activate it. Would you be kind enough to explain me how you got to install it? the v5.3 or v5.5 ...


thank you


regards
 
can anyone please be so kind to give me the link for NS 5.3 and/or 5.5??
it would be very appreciated..
btw, this Community ROCKS..!
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12116
USD / JPY
157.858
GBP / USD
1.32281
USD / CHF
0.83159
USD / CAD
1.42245
EUR / JPY
176.835
AUD / USD
0.69580
Back
Top
Log in Register