BTC USD 83,002.0 Gold USD 4,155.60
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

MEGADROID v1.30 + Advanced megaDroid Tactics v5.0

How about if somebody could share we us the receipt code here..
Upload to rapid4share,mediafire or whatever..
 
Hello.

Interesting, did somebody try it with success ? It seems that robot makes very few trades, isn't it ?

Cheers
 
Hi
I just open and activated IKOFX Account under you

pls send original megadroid + reciept code

thanks ed
 
my IKOFX Account under you

Hi

I just open and activated my IKOFX Account under you

pls send original megadroid + reciept code

thanks
Ed
 
For those who has PM me for the Megadroid v1.11... please check your inbox i've pm u the Megadroid v1.11 EA and the clickbank receipt code....working 100% authenticated enjoy...:)):)):))

Do you mind sending me the code, so I can try and test it too, maybe make some money in the future



Thanks,
 
For those who has PM me for the Megadroid v1.11... please check your inbox i've pm u the Megadroid v1.11 EA and the clickbank receipt code....working 100% authenticated enjoy...:)):)):))

Please PM it to me

Thanks!
 
Are you still sending out megadroid? Can I get some?
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13827
USD / JPY
157.501
GBP / USD
1.32419
USD / CHF
0.83029
USD / CAD
1.41588
EUR / JPY
178.968
AUD / USD
0.70177
Back
Top
Log in Register