BTC USD 83,834.8 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

NeuroShell DayTrader Professional v5.0

Hello, gihaz and all other who wrote here!!!

I've read this great threed, but I have't found link to NSDT 5.3 distributive...:((

Can anybody PM to me this link ?:">

Thank to all, who can help me!
 
Last edited:
Hello Gihaz,

First of all, thank you for your kindness of sharing your EA's.

Actually I'm new with FOREX. For the last 6 month I spent my time to read journal about forex and EA. Currently, I'm forward testing 2 Martingale type of EA and both of them are running very well. But the optimization still on going on these EA's. You may visit this website about that system and it's free.

Let me know what do you think about it. FYI this system generally can generate 200 - 300 pips per day.

Sahars
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12150
USD / JPY
158.535
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.797
AUD / USD
0.69660
Back
Top
Log in Register