BTC USD 84,630.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Networking Leaders Wanted.

Before I get questions on asking what business this is...

I can assure you what's NOT...

Not Get-Rich-Quick.
Not Product Selling.
Not HYIP.
Not Forex or anyhow related to trading currency.

This is a referral networking business. As the CG Forumers knows BEST... networking business is recession proof and this will definitely be one of the easiest networking program that you'll ever see till date.

Cheers!
 
PM me URL of your program. :)

I would like to review before make any decision.
 
PM me URL of your program. :)

I would like to review before make any decision.

Hi Dianey,

I would love to send you the url link. But as you've probably aware that I have not reached 20 posts to utilize the PM function.

I was wondering if you could pm me your hp number and I'll sms you the link?

I could post the link here but it would beats the purpose of having a leader in this forum wouldn't it? I like to be fair and treat everyone fairly.

Hope you got what I mean.

Thanks!
 
or if you're uncomfortable PMing hp number. PLease pm me your email. I would gladly walk you through the whole business concept. Thanks!
 
Dear Moghul,

I've replied your PM with an email. If you have any problems. Let me know. We can make great amount of money together.

Best regards
 
Just as a note here,

I won't be looking for alot of leaders, I'm targeting 5 leaders with an aggressive fighting sprit, and maximum at 6. So, the first 6 that PMs and responds to my email and wants to work together with me will be the leader.

After the leader is confirmed, I will discuss thoroughly with the leaders on how to launch the campaign nationwide.

This is going to be BIG my friend.. BIG...
 
Back
Top
Log in Register