BTC USD 84,630.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Networking Leaders Wanted.

Dear friends,

I have replied to 4 emails now... I will send out 2 more corresponding emails. As I've mentioned, it will be first come first serve basis.

But keep the emails coming, as some MIGHT not see the opportunity or any reasons at all. Then it could be the next one who contacts me.

2 more to go people.

Please bear in mind that I'm looking for NETWORKING LEADERS with EXTENSIVE CONTACTS... if you're interested in this opportunity, don't worry, this opportunity will be available to you guys very very soon.
 
I know this open opportunity for market leaders has triggered many interests... But I'm looking for networking LEADERS with existing contacts and experience to spearhead this business.

IF you're not a networking leader and still like to know and join this program, hold your horses people, we will launch a campaign very soon in this forum also.
 
For all the 4 members that I have emailed. Please kindly reply me with your feedback, and if there's anything you don't understand. Please contact me.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register