Hi everyone, I'm sorry for my absence in the past few months. Apparently I forgot to subscribe to this thread and I missed out so many contacts that is interested.
I do have a GOOD NEWS that initially when I posted this thread, it was on a development period. We started planning this business on April 2008 and the development has took us approximately around 5 months. This shows that we're serious in what we're doing and we're here to STAY!
Now that it's FULLY COMPLETED and we're still looking for networking leaders to kick-start this SUPER HIGH POTENTIAL business online. I am planning to post this opportunity on this forum as well. But before I do that, I would like to find a few 'veteran' networkers to be leaders from CG forum.
Any takers? I will subscribe to this thread and I won't miss any replies from now on. Let me know.
Thanks!