BTC USD 84,185.3 Gold USD 4,231.07
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

nak sharing macam-macam EA, system dan ebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks WiseTX! You are most helpful.

Can you post the link to the full forex killer system as well?
I could download the help file only.

Do you also have the 5EMAs Alert custom indicator?

THX!
 
Thanks WiseTX! You are most helpful.

Can you post the link to the full forex killer system as well?
I could download the help file only.

Do you also have the 5EMAs Alert custom indicator?

THX!

I am not sure about 5emas custom indicators, I have to check.

I uploaded 5emas but Forex killer was not my upload. So it was not complete ?

Ok I will uploaded it for you ASAP.
 
The file link that you requested is not valid.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13852
USD / JPY
157.433
GBP / USD
1.32366
USD / CHF
0.82972
USD / CAD
1.41549
EUR / JPY
179.662
AUD / USD
0.70181
Back
Top
Log in Register