BTC USD 82,934.2 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

nak sharing macam-macam EA, system dan ebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks WiseTX! You are most helpful.

Can you post the link to the full forex killer system as well?
I could download the help file only.

Do you also have the 5EMAs Alert custom indicator?

THX!
 
Thanks WiseTX! You are most helpful.

Can you post the link to the full forex killer system as well?
I could download the help file only.

Do you also have the 5EMAs Alert custom indicator?

THX!

I am not sure about 5emas custom indicators, I have to check.

I uploaded 5emas but Forex killer was not my upload. So it was not complete ?

Ok I will uploaded it for you ASAP.
 
The file link that you requested is not valid.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12030
USD / JPY
158.285
GBP / USD
1.32415
USD / CHF
0.82966
USD / CAD
1.42645
EUR / JPY
177.327
AUD / USD
0.69840
Back
Top
Log in Register